Anemo - YunYun

Genshin Impact Oc (Sona)

• Name: YunYun Satoshi
• Nickname: Yun, Sato, Max, Tea, Tecchan, Runaway Agent, Fatui Girl
• Gender: female
• Age: 18
• Birthday: 12/12

Physical

• Hair color:  black curly hair that's pulled up into a high ponytail and a few pink strands framing her face.
• Eye color: dark brown though when light hits her eyes they look red
• Height: 5'2

Personal

• Personality: Yun is an emotionally closed-off person, hates large groups and crowds, and attention placed on her, can come off as mean and cold when caught on a bad day, but she's usually very kind.

• Occupation: Knight of Favonious with Eula.
• Residence: Mondstadt (current, in hiding)
Region origin: Sneznaya

Element Status

• Vision - Element: Pyro (delusion) and Anemo
• Constellation: Altair
• Weapon: Claymore + Sword

• Normal Attack: when attacking, Yun swings her weapon 8 times, with each hit she deals damage that knocks the opponent back.
• Charged Attack: Yun draws her sword back and swings it forward drawing pyro and creating pyro swirl damage launching the opponent upwards and burning them inflicting a burn that lasts for 30 seconds.
• Plunging Attack:  when plunging and she comes in contact with the ground the opponents are knocked upward and a fire starts.
• Ultimate Attack: Yun switches from her sword to claymore, kicking her weapon upwards and striking the opponent from above, creating a flaming butterfly that deals anemo and pyro damage by creating a flaming tornado in the vicinity.

- -Brokenhrs