𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃

ᴏ-ᴏᴘʜᴇʟɪᴀ, ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ɢɪʀʟ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴏᴏᴅ

---

Ophelia Moonshadow had a rough past, one where she made one too many enemies; both human and fantasy alike.  Everyone thought HYDRA had been burned to the ground, returned to its rightful place on the ash heap. That wasn't the case. Daniel Whitehall had somehow faked his death, and made HYDRA rise again, but with a motive different than the others. His new motive was to find the people of the Hunt, and kill them. One by one. Ophelia's wish for a regular holiday season was ignored as she and her wife, Kate Bishop, ran away; amongst the madness of being hunted.

---

OPHELIA MOONSHADOW

"If you touch her or the dog, I will not hesitate to bite your finger off

"If you touch her or the dog, I will not hesitate to bite your finger off."

---

KATE BISHOP

"How high is the possibility of us dying if I agree to this?"

---

DISCLAIMER

I own this story completely, plot included, I just don't own any Marvel characters in it. If this story contains similarities to any other book, do know that it is completely coincidental, as none of this story has been copied from anywhere.

This is a sequel to my previous book, titled 'OPHELIA', so check that out before you read this, yeah? Good.

Lastly, don't forget to comment and vote on this story. Go crazy in the comments section, but no spamming random words and/or letters. Hate isn't welcome, but constructive criticism certainly is welcome.

I hope you enjoy this story!

Have a lovely day/night!

With love and hugs, 

Daisy Rose