Chapter 19

(Narrator POV)
Jason:"Senpai let go!"

Senpai:"Nah"

Jason and Senpai are inside of Jason's bedroom still cuddles up. Jason has been trying to get Senpai off of him but she wouldn't budge.

Jason:"I have things I want to do! Let me go!"

Senpai:"Like what?"

Jason:"I haven't cleaned the house or made any food yet"

Senpai:"Okay I'll let you ago"

Jason sighs in relief.

Senpai:"After 20 more minutes"

Jason:"Ughhh!"

Jason lays back on the ground and waits while Senpai has a smile on her face.

Senpai:"I never knew you were ripped"

Jason:"I had carried you,Kelly and Kaity at once"

Senpai:"Anyone can do that"

Jason:"Whatever you say. Now get off me"

Senpai:"I don't wanna~"

Jason:"You'll starve for the entire day if you don't"

Senpai let's go of Jason.

Senpai:"Fine!"

Jason gets up and kisses Senpai. She blushes since she wasn't expecting that.

Jason:"I love you"

Jason starts walking to the bathroom so he can take a shower. He walks out of the showers and walks inside his bedroom to change. Senpai had already left so he didn't have to worry about her. He quickly changes clothes and walks downstairs. He cooks for her and himself. His phone starts ringing so he answers it.

Jason:"Hello?"

Cassandra:"Come pick me up you idiot"

Jason:"Oh Spidey how I missed you. Why weren't you answering any of my calls or texts?"

Cassandra:"I don't associate with morons while I'm with my underlings"

Jason:"I'm very hurt. How can you say that to your own boyfriend?"

Cassandra:"Shut the F*CK up and get OVER HERE!"

Jason:"Calm down Spidey. Now I'm not good at reading people but you seem angry"

Cassandra:"THIS CONVERSATION IS MAKING ME EVEN MORE ANGRY!"

Jason:"Well don't worry Spidey. Maybe a kiss would cheer you up or do you want something more that a kiss~?"

Cassandra:"SH-SHUT UP! GET OVER HERE NOW!"

Jason:"Okay okay. I'll be there love you"

Cassandra:"I love you too"

Jason:"What-?"

She immediately hang up.

Jason:"Well guess I'll go pick her up"

I grab my motorcycle keys and I start walking outside.

Jason:"SENPAI! IM GONNA PICK UP CASSANDRA YOU WANT ANYTHING?"

Senpai:"CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!"

Jason walks out and climbs on his motorcycle. He inserts his key and he turns on the motorcycle. He starts driving to her location thanks to her sending him the location. After awhile he arrives at the place and he spots Cassandra.

Jason:"Hey Spidey!"

Cassandra turns to Jason.