Chapter 8

[A/N]~ So, hey guys again cute comments and the one where they said I'm an amazing writer...I caught the feels and now I'm gushing, so thank you everyone that likes and comments on my story! Uhh, I don't remember the last time I updated and don't feel like checking but I'm sorry if it's been a long time? Yeah, I don't know. And I don't know what to do now...Oh! The story ~Bye

Ana's P.O.V.

I shift in my sleep just starting my morning ritual to walk sluggishly to the bathroom when I notice I can't get up, I look down and notice two long arms wrapped around my waist pushing me against a warm body. Hmm, should I be worried? Maybe. I turn around in the slowly tightening arms and look up into the face of, Latio.

Ana: Why are you here?

I mumble softly whilst rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

Latio: Awww, my Shizuko is so cute when she wakes up!

I just lay in bewilderment as to why this sex gawd is on my bed, holding me and then I remember he's...*insert dramatic music* the babysitter.

As I realise why he's here I go back into my emotionless state and untwine his strong arms from around me so that I can go to the bathroom but as I walk to it, I start to reconsider going back to bed with Latio. Yes, I'm a sick bastard, but I know if you were able to sleep with him you would jump at the idea.

I strip down in the bathroom only in my all black matching underwear, when I hear my bath water that I ran, slosh.

Shu.

I pull back the curtains and see a naked Shu lounging off in the pink bubbly water and I must say this again. Damn.

Ana: Can I help you?

He lazily opens one of his eyes and looks in the direction of my voice and instantly start to blush whilst looking at a certain area on my chest.

Shu: Your not ashamed to show off that much skin around a vampire...?

He asks still not looking me in the eyes.

Ana: Why would I?

I ask completely confused as to why he would ask that.

Ana: Why would I be ashamed that I have women's parts since you know, I am a female.

I wonder why people ask that? Anyway, but is it not normal for people to see you in underwear? It's just like swimsuits, is it not?

Shu: Let's bathe together.

He must of thought I was going to resist and put up a fight because he pulled me down instantly but if he gave me a chance to do anything I would've considered the idea because, he's hot.

Since you know the saying,

Eat an apple a day to keep the doctor away.

But if the doctor is cute, forget the fruit.

'I certainly wasn't going to forget his fruit', I thought lustfully. Why am I so much of a pervert? I hope I'm not the only one with these thoughts.

[A/N]~ Yeah, hey. So I'm going to hopefully be doing the next chapter tonight or sometime tomorrow. So please forgive me, my dear honey-bunnies!