The Bad Boy And I #1

Author: BookLove_xoxo
Completed

Being the invisible good girl always satisfied Bella. But that doesn't mean she has no friends. She does have a group of friends, they're not less than three and not more than ten, just a small group; she isn't a nerd but she gets straight A's.

She's funny and full of sarcasm. She's always protective over her brother because she's scared she might lose him one day like she lost her parents due to the negative, bad people.

And that is when Christopher comes in the picture. He's the bad boy you have heard about in hundreds may be even in thousands of books. He's got two amazingly, loyal best friends; may even be considered as brothers but then the rest you can call them as "Fake Friends".

Rumors about him everywhere arrested, fighting, drugs.......... but no one knows if they're true or not.

What happens when Bella and Christopher cross the same path?

What happens when they have a lot in common?

What happens when they open up about their taste of music, movie, history and most importantly their foggy past?

Their roller coaster of life takes Christopher and Bella to unknown places to hidden secrets and this ALL started in a simple room known as "DETENTION"

The second book and final book is called "The Bad Boy And I #2"