Chapter 23

Soon a year had passed and things had worked in my favour in the best possible manner. It is well said, just keeping doing what you like doing without worrying about success and sooner or later you will step on it.

Earthen Flavours, was now one of the fastest growing restaurant chains, with 8 operational units in 5 major cities was a remarkable achievement to go unnoticed. I was called to participate in the young and successful entrepreneurs forum which was to happen at Belfast. For the first time in my life I was to travel abroad and participate in such an amazing forum where I had an opportunity to meet several great minds.

Just two days before my travel to begin, I was quite busy preparing my speech for the forum in my library, I had specifically informed everyone not to disturb me and so it took me around three hours to come out of my study. The moment I was out, I was informed that there was a lady who wanted to meet me to discuss an urgent matter. I quickly went out to see who it was and to my surprise it was Rasika, Maria's fathers's second in command at the office. For a moment I just could not believe my eyes, what was she doing here in this city, I greeted her and let her speak initially to understand if she had any clue about who I was. It was exactly the way I expected, she had no idea about me but she did know that I was rich, successful and famous and she wanted to apply for the position of personal assistant, ofcourse after reading the internet flash on various job portals I had launched.

So I asked her to come for an interview the following day. Now why did this had to happen after a year when I had moved out of the past, she appeared as a link to get Maria's memories back to me, I was not sure about what was suppose to happen but life was asking me to get answers of the question I thought I had left behind me unanswered for ever....