troisième

"𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘹 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴,"━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After spending most of their day exploring the calm streets of Athens, the two walked into the harbour holding hands The sun was beginning to set behind the translucent sparkly sea.

Y/N felt the warm breeze stroke her hair as she stroked her index finger under the ruffles of her dark one-piece bathing suit. She looked down at the wooden plank that followed towards the entrance of the grand white boat.

In the distance was a tall well-built man standing there with his hands inside his pockets watching her. He was wearing a black shirt which hugged tightly against his body revealing the thin lines that separated his abs. He also wore a pair of white wide-legged pants which were rolled at the bottom and some plain black sandals.

As the couple got closer and closer Y/N was able to view his face properly. He had a very plain expression planted on his face. Not to mention how attractive he was. His eyebrows were thin and sharp. His eyes were siren and hooded with dark pupils that resembled a dark bit of nothingness. His jaw was strong and sharp and tensed showing the muscles on the side of his jaw. His hair was a dark brown colour which was layered and messy covering his forehead. His most noticeable feature was the scar that ran down the corner of his thin lips.

She didn't realise that he was staring at him for so long until she realised that he was looking at her too which made Y/N immediately avert her eyes. She tightened her grip around Hiromi's hand as they reached the boat.

Hiromi took off his Chanel Pilot sunglasses putting them on top of his well-slicked hair staring up at the man who was standing on top of the boat. They watched as he lowered the iron ladder all the way down to the wooden planks.

He stood to the side and Hiromi touched her lower back indicating her to climb up first. Y/N sighed lightly touching the iron ladder as she slowly climbed up. The man held his arm out and Y/N eyed the veins running up his arm. Her soft hand touched his large hand feeling the roughness from it as he gently helped her onto the boat in one swift motion. She got a closer view of his face. He was extremely attractive almost making her feel like a nervous teen girl. He was tall and had a macho scent to him.

"Thank you," Y/N uttered quietly locking eyes with the man as he slowly averted them making his way towards Hiromi who was already making his way up the boat. Y/N ran her hand swiftly up her nose feeling the remains of his touch lingering on her hand.

She watched as he helped Hiromi up. Not as gentle as he was with her. His muscles throbbed as Hiromi's sandals touched the flooring of the boat.

"Bring up the bags will you," Hiromi uttered in a laddish tone patting the shoulder of the man who was noticeably bigger in size than him.

Without uttering a word, the man jumped down onto the Harbour missing all the steps as his sandals made a loud sound from the impact of touching the wooden planks from its towering height. Hiromi walked up to Y/N wrapping his arm around her waist as he softly pecked her lips.

"Why don't you help him, he can't carry all this up by himself," Y/N softly spoke wrapping her arms around Hiromi's shoulders. Hiromi slightly looked back before turning his gaze towards his wife again.

"He's just doing what he's paid to do, he'll be alright," Hiromi shrugged almost making Y/N roll her eyes at his response.

"Just focus on you, it's your day for the remaining eleven days Hiromi murmured softly kissing Y/N again to which she returned until she heard a creak on the boat. She looked back to see the man holding two large Prada duffel bags in one grip. She watched as he placed them down before making his way back down again to collect the remaining two without making eye contact with her.

Y/N wrapped her hand around Hiromi's as they walked around the large boat. There were lanterns trailing up the edges to light up the boat. Around them was an atmosphere of nothingness as if they were in space the only thing able to be seen were the constellations up in the sky.

"I love this," Y/N slowly murmured licking her lower lips as she lifted her hand up to the sky feeling Hiromi's breath tickle her bare shoulders.

"Let's go inside," he murmured trailing his finger up the side of her torso,"