Starlight's defender part 4

No an today enjoy the chapter!
---------------------------
Sundrop's POV past

"When I was watching the other kids I saw y/n walk over the the arts and crafts table and start drawing.I kinda wanted them to make a new friend but if that makes them happy then I'm happy too."I thought while watching the other kids.

Sure some of them are quite the handful but y/n was different especially when I saw them yesterday.

Flashback to yesterday

"Wait Moondrop what are you doing!!!"I told him through my mind while he was trying to take control."Let me see y/n too! You always get to have all the fun!!You promised me when we came back you would let me take care of one of the new kids!!"Moondrop argued back with me.Then suddenly I felt him taking control of my legs and started sprinting at y/n."Moondrop stop!!Your going to hurt them!!"I yelled back at him."Well maybe you should be better at keeping promises!!"Moondrop yelled while sprinting at y/n who was running away from us.

"Moondrop stop you're scaring them!!!"I tried to reason with Moondrop but he wasn't listening and continued to chase them until they said.

"Hey everyone!!"Y/n shout in the daycare catching everyone attention.

"Who's wants to play hide n seek!!"Y/n continue and heard everyone go me!

"Sundrop will be the seeker and we're the hiders!"Y/n finished off.

"What?"Moondrop said in confusion before Sundrop got back in control.

"I'll count to 60 and you all hide!"I shouted then started counting.

"You and me need to have a talk."Sundrop said to Moondrop while counting."You broken our deal!You said that I could take care of one of the new kids when we got back here!!"Moondrop yelled at Sundrop who was halfway done counting."I only said that so you would stop trying to bother me!"Sundrop said while Moondrop was left speechless."Moondrop?-"He cut me off."Don't talk to me."He said sternly at me for lying.I decide to just start the game.

"Ready or not here I come!"I shout trying to act happy and started looking for the kids.The first group I found was in the playground and after checking for anyone else hiding there I moved on to the ball pit were I found a lot of kids and after counting them there was 6 kids still hiding so I continue to search for them until I check the entrance slide were I found 5 more kids.When I check all the names of the kids I realized y/n was the winner so I started calling them out.

"New friend!!! Where are you!!You won the game!!"I shouted trying to alert to them."You can come out of hiding now! Come and claim your prize!!"

After calling them for five minutes I started to get concerned and started looking for them everywhere I can think of.Then a hour pasted and I gave up looking for them beside the other kids were all doing random things.

More hour pass as it's closing time and when the last kid leaves I start looking for y/n quickly before there guardian came.A few moments later there mother walked in.

"Hiya...Do you need y/n?"I questioned weakly worried about the child.

"Actually it's the opposite,I need to go on a trip somewhere far away and there is no one able to watch y/n beside Evelyn and Vanessa but I don't want y/n around them all the time so you have to do."Y/n's mother said to me who feels relieved that she didn't want y/n back right now.

"Okay this is all they stuff.I have to get going now because my flight leaves in two hours."Y/n's mother said while giving the backpack to me and running out of the daycare.

"Oh thank gosh!"I said no longer worried but still concerned about y/n.

"Well looks like you have a child to take care of Sundrop!"Moondrop said sternly still furious at me from earlier.

"Listen here's a deal, I'll let you take care of y/n if you promise to not hurt them!Deal or no deal?"I said to Moondrop to stop annoying me.

Before he could reply I found y/n sleeping under the front desk."Y/n I found you."I whisper while I placed them on my lap

"Deal but under one condition!"

"What Moondrop?"

"I want you to sing your are my sunshine in dedication of me."Moondrop said while taunting me."Are you sure you know I'm bad at singing Lullabies?"I questioned him.

"I'm sure unless you want me too."Moondrop said taunting me more and so I sang

"You are my sunshine~
My only sunshine~
You make me happy~
When I feel sad~
Please don't take my sunshine away~"

That's when I felt Moondrop get warm as y/n cuddled on my lap.

"Moondrop are you okay?"I questioned him.

"I've never been able to get a child this close to me before... What's this feeling?"Moondrop asked me.

"That feel is love,one of the best feeling to experience as a caretaker or guardian."I said to him.

That when Moondrop took control of me and said "Don't worry sunshine. I'll make sure no one hurts-"That's when Moondrop gained full control of me.

Time skip to now your pov

That's when the lights turned off and Sundrop transformed into Moondrop.

"Where's y/n"!! Moondrop yelled in the room trying to find me while not hurting any of the other kids.

That's when the Karen or Kevin looked at you and asked:"What's your name!!"

You were to scared to replied so they yelled louder."What's your name!!"

You curled up into a tiny ball while Moondrop was getting closer to you and the Karen or Kevin.

That's when you heard a anger voice."You!!Over here now!!" Moondrop yelled at the kid who was standing over you as the kid looked in fear.

"You are banned from the daycare forever and stop harassing others!!"Moondrop yelled at the child who was bullied you and pick them up and threw them out of the daycare while he walked back over to you who was still crying.

"What's wrong starlight?" He questioned you while hugging you.

You sob while saying "They riped my picture I made for you and Sundrop."

"It's okay y/n.We can fix it up with some clear tape."He says while hugging you closer to him while the other children watch.

Some children were scared while other approach him slowly however he only cared for y/n no one else.

"This world,not even the daycare is safe for poor y/n.I don't want a bad influence to spread on y/n and change them.I don't want the to leave me..." Moondrop thought while waiting for the lights to come back on.

----------------------------
Thanks for reading this chapter I hope you enjoyed it and here's some free fanart of y/n and Moondrop I drew.

----------------------------Thanks for reading this chapter I hope you enjoyed it and here's some free fanart of y/n and Moondrop I drew