Prologue

Ever since I was born I have never been as important to the family as Hope. I am her younger sister even though we are twins which is a shocker because of how she acts. She always acts like a little brat when she doesn't get her way. Whenever she doesn't get what she wants and throws a tantrum everyone in my family with the exception of Marcel (my brother), my Uncle Kol & Aunt Davina, and last but not least my Aunt Keelin blame me for her not getting her way.

My Aunt Rebekah used to pay me attention but she stopped once Hope framed me for messing up some of her clothes. After a while I got used to no one paying me any mind but once they saw how it didn't affect me it started to become violent.  I realized I couldn't put up with it anymore after about 15 years so the only family members that actually cared about me helped me escape the hell hole and now I am moving to England and helping my Aunt Keelin's friend Madam Rosmerta in the Three Broomsticks Pub.

Now I am 16, fully trained in wand wielder magic and Earth magic. I don't have to attend a school because I am fully trained and I work full time to pay for rent while living in the Three Broomsticks. I left notes for my "family" telling them not to look for me and I still keep in contact with the family members who care for me.

Fun Facts About Me
1.) Rosmerta doesn't allow me to serve "the golden trio" or their friends at the pub because I don't like them because of how stuck up they sound and I will definitely say something to them.

2.) I am legally an adult in England.

3.) I am best friends with Bellatrix Lestrange, Rodolphous Lestrange, Rabastan Lestrange, Lucius Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy, Serverus Snape, Sirius Black, and Remus Lupin Black.

4.) I am Draco Malfoy's Godmother.

5.) I dislike Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ronald Weasley, Molly Weasley, Ginny Weasley, James Potter, Lily Potter, and Albus Dumbledore.

6.) Every Wizard/Witch has a soulmate and I have yet to meet mine.

7.) I am more powerful than my so called "family" because I am a Witch, Shapeshifter (wolf), I am a vampire and cannot be killed with anything including a white oak stake and I have powers (like from Twilight)

Powers: I can say the word pain and they feel pain worse than the cruciatus curse, I can read minds, I am a shield, I have enhanced beauty, I am compassionate, I have the gift of pathokinesis (I can feel and manipulate how someone else feels), I am an elemental, I have super speed (faster than the originals), enhanced hearing, I am a tracker, I can see the future, I can take away someone's senses and I can make anyone see what I want them to see.

8.) I am also known as Queen of the supernatural world. Everyone knows it in the wizarding world and people believe it is true but they don't know who they only have a description in Mystic Falls and New Orleans.

9.) I am only able to get pregnant by my soulmate.

10.) I will get my revenge and my so called "family" will suffer.