Chapter 1

"Charlotte Esther Annabeth Mikealson" I hear my name being called as my Aunt Rosmerta knocks on my door to wake me up. "Get up right now or you'll be late to work. And you literally live in the place that you work! Seriously you need to get up before the Hogwarts Hogsmeade field trip." I groan into my pillow not wanting to get up.

"I got this." I heard my friend Bellatrix Lestrange cackle on the other side of the door. My eyes widen in horror "alohamora." She says and the door unlocks and she runs into the room jumping on me. I groan in pain as she shouts in my ear "GET UP."

"I don't want to. It's a Hogsmeade field trip for the Hogwarts students and I don't want to have to tolerate the Potter's and their demon spawns friends." I told them as Bella rolled off of me and layed on the bed beside me. "I know, that's why I talked to Rosmerta about you having the day off and she agreed. She just said that to get you out of bed but clearly that didn't work."

"Really? But what are we going to do today?" I asked her curiously to which she got a big grin on her face. "Well since Rodolphous is having a few guest over today we are going shopping with Cissy and meeting up with minni Lucy before we have a sleepover at my manor." "Damn you had this all planned out didn't you?" I asked her with a small smirk on my face.

I got out of bed and found my clothes before I got ready.

"Okay let's go

"Okay let's go." Bella looked up and wolf whistled at me "Damn girl. Who are you trying to impress?"

"I'm not trying to impress anyone. The only guy that I will ever try to impress would be my soulmate." Bella smiled at me as if she knew something I didn't. "Who knows you might meet him today." "I'm not that lucky. I will probably be 100 when I find out who he is and by then he will probably have died or something. That's how my life works " I told her with a sad smile.

"Okay enough of that sappy stuff let's go meet up with Cissy." She said trying to change the subject. "Okay."

We went and found Cissy outside of the Three Broomsticks and made our way to Gladrags Wizardwear and bought lots of things including dresses, robes and a few muggle clothes seeing as we may go out in muggle London next week to take a look around. We exit and go to Dominic Maestro's music shop to find some Christmas gifts. And lastly we went to Honeydukes to buy candy for the sleep over Cissy is joining us for. And maybe to give to the guys.

After we tired ourselves out from shopping we went to my room at the Three Broomsticks so I could change clothes.

"That is so much better. That other dress was uncomfortable." This caused Bella and Cissy to laugh as we walked out of my room and downstairs to meet Draco and his friends.

Draco and his friends along with Cissy ordered Butterbeer while I ordered myself and Bella some Firewhiskey. The thing about Firewhiskey is you can only have so much before you get drunk with it being so strong. Well unless you have a really big alcohol tolerance built up which me and Bella do.

We sat there talking for a while before Draco and his friends left but before the girls and I could do the same the Potter's and their demon spawns friends walked in and walked to our table.

"What are you death eaters doing here? You shouldn't be here." James Potter said in a snarky voice while the others look smug and I stood up facing the idiots.

I look around and turn back towards them "Oh, I'm sorry are you talking to me and my friends? You are even dumber than you look if you seriously think we give a fuck about your opinion. We seriously don't and if anything you shouldn't be here because your family's ego is to big to fit in here."

This caused Cissy and Bella to laugh and the Potter's to turn bright red like a tomato. "Well at least I don't worship you - know - who."

"How long did it take you to come up with that one dumbass? You should think before you talk. Do you ever listen to the things that come out of your mouth?"

Now he was shaking for anger so Lily the whore stepped up. "You don't follow Dumbledore so you must follow you - know - who. Albus Dumbledore is the greatest wizard in the world."

"I would like to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my ass. Dumb-as-a-door is a manipulative old man who thinks he can manipulate people to get them on his side. Am I correct that he wanted you to leave your devil spawn with your sister who hated magic and neglected you after you got your Hogwarts letter? You would have done it too if Remus Lupin and Sirius Black didn't step up and talk you out of it. And quite honestly anyone would be a better parent than you two because have you seen the way your son turned out?! I mean he has a big ego like your husband, he tried to knock my godson off of his own broom and talk down to him, he always starts fights and looks down on the Slytherins just like your husband. And my friend Serverus Snape or as you used to call him 'Sev' told me the other day when he visited me that you locked the door to his classroom and tried to seduce him, you literally fucking kissed him to give your son a better grade in his class. Did James know about this?! Well now he does."

After I said that I walked out with Bella and Cissy laughing our heads off and apparating to Bella's manor. We walked in still laughing and eventually collapsed on the sofa with tears streaming down our faces. Several of people then walked in (Lucius, Serverus, Rodolphous, Rabastan, Regulus, Sirius, Remus, and someone else i don't know).

"What happened to you?" Regulus asked amused by our behavior. "We just had a little run in with the Potter family." After I said that it sent us into another fit of laughter. "Those comebacks were amazing Lottie." Cissy said with tears streaming down her face. "I only said what was true." We heard a thud and looked over to where Bella was sitting and saw her on the ground laughing like a hyena.

"Here you all need to see what happened." I reached into my bag and made a pensive with the memory. I handed it to Regulus and the boys dipped their heads in the pensive.

Once it was done Sirius and Remus were on the ground like Bella. Rabastan and Rodolphous had tears running down their faces and Regulus and the unknown man were chuckling.

We were laughing when I felt a pain in my hand. "Ouch." Everyone looked at me as I looked at my hand. "Damnit." I then realized what has happened. Someone was linked to me and was going to cause me pain.

I stood up and did a tracking spell and saw a group of people i never wanted to see again in my life. It was the Scooby gang in mystic falls and it was my grandmother Esther.