The Birthday Party

Chapter 1

You woke up as your daughter sneaked into your bedroom. You couldn’t open your eyes because you’re so sleepy, but you hear Mia walk next to your bed and start pulling your blanket off of you, trying to get you awake.

"Mom, I'm hungry.." Mia said and you finally got your eyes open and then you saw your daughter looking in your eyes, she looked so hungry. You got up and looked around for a moment and decided to just get up to give Mia breakfast. You walked into the kitchen and put on the light and Mia sat down on her bench. oh yeah today was Jonathan's birthday. (son of your friend Savannah.) Jonathan would turn eight today and we would go to celebrate his birthday at this new restaurant. There would be my other friends and their kids too.

Maya and her daughter Daisy and Flora but she doesn't have children yet, as you thought you asked

"What do you want for breakfast?" And Mia thought for a moment. "Rolls and oranges please." Mia said and you took a bun bag and started making bread rolls for Mia while trying to get used to the bright light in the kitchen. Jonathan’s birthdays would be held at Fredbear’s Family Diner, a popular restaurant for birthday parties. Mia has really wanted to go there for a long time, but you've been waiting for the moment when Jonathan’s birthdays come, because Savannah promised to have Jonathan's birthday parties there anyway. "Mom?" Mia asked. You looked at Mia and before you could open your mouth Mia started. "Are we going to visit Jonathan today? It's his birthday." You thought for a moment what to say and you gave Mia her cheese roll bread and you sighed "We're going somewhere, but it's a surprise!" You tried to sound cheerful, god, why am I so tired?

Mia's eyes lit up when she heard that the place they would go would be a surprise. Mia loves surprises, don't kids usually like surprises or what? You watched as Mia started excitectly to eat her bun and you took a fresh orange fruit from the basket and started peeling it. "Now you can give Jonathan his birthday present that was bought last week!" You said with a warm smile. Mia smiled and you handed her pieces of orange to her and she ate them. 

You ate mango yogurt from the fridge that was just getting old, you talked to Mia that she would go to kindergarten when you got a job. because you were unemployed at the time. about a few days ago you got fired from a cafe set up by your ex boyfriend where you worked with him. Your ex boyfriend Ethan was a narcissistic shit and he switched from woman to woman every time he found out they were pregnant.

After a few minutes of silence, you looked at the clock and it was almost ten in the morning. And Jonathan's birthday would begin at twelve. Oh, so it's already ten o'clock. You thought. "Mia, let’s get you some cool clothes for the party!" You said. Mia got up from the bench and followed you to her room. 

Mia wants to put on herself a long sleeve pink ruffle turtleneck dress. Mia loved that dress, she got it as a Christmas present last year. "Are you sure you're not going to get hot?" you asked. It was warm outside because summer had just begun and you didn't want Mia to get too hot in that dress "well it doesn't matter" Mia said smiling.

So she obviously wants to keep that dress on.

You let Mia keep the dress on because you didn't want to start arguing with her. We're in the restaurant all day so it doesn't matter. You put Mia's hair on two cute ponytails, as always.

When Mia was already dressed and ready, you went to your own room to dress up for the birthday party. You put whatever you wanted and put your hair well and you put a little makeup on your face, while taking Jonathan's gift and going to help Mia put her shoes on. "Are you excited?" You asked Mia & she nodded briskly. You tied Mia’s shoes and heard when your cell phone started ringing. wait a minute Mia, you said and took the phone and it was Maya, probably asking if I had already left the house. "Well?" You asked and Maya started. "Hey, would you like a ride from us there?" 

You were relieved because you weren’t sure where the restaurant was located. "That would be a good idea, would you mind?"

You asked while looking at your nails. "Yeah, of course I'll be there soon!" Maya said and yawned a little. I guess I'm not the only one who is hella tired. You thought. Maya isn’t the only one who slept badly last night. "Okay alright see you soon!" You said and closed the phone and grabbed the home keys and wallet "Aunt Maya will take us there, Mia" You said and walked over Mia and you began to tie your shoes. "Will Aunt Maya be there?!" Mia yelled. Mia had a big smile on her face  and she started jumping for happiness. You just laughed, seeing your daughter happy made you happy and she would be more excited, if she knew where we were going. You put your shoes on and went out to wait with Mia for Maya to arrive. Maya waved at us and we walked into her car Mia went to the back bench where Maya's daughter Daisy was.

I went to the front seat and Maya greeted me with a happy smile, I smiled back. “Mia Did you get a seat belt?" Maya asked and looked back in the back seat. You put on your seat belt and sighed "you know where that place is?" You couldn’t say the name of the restaurant out loud because it would ruin the surprise from Mia and Daisy. "Yeah i know, Savannah is already there and Flora is driving there now." You smiled and felt butterflies in your stomach. You didn't like public places much and you were excited, you wanted to meet your old friends that you haven't seen in a while but that feeling faded slowly and instead you got a really weird feeling. What is this feeling? It's very uncomfortable but at the same time somehow calming. "Hey, are you listening to me?" Maya asked and looked at you, she looked concerned about you.

"Oh, I'm so Sorry!" You said quickly and Maya 

smiled "It's nothing, I just asked what's up and you seemed to be in your own worlds." You tried to think what to say but the kids shouting in the backseat didn't make it any easier.

"Well.. i'm doing well i guess" you said with an awkward smile. "That's good to hear!" Maya said cheerfully, still driving the car. There was little silence until Maya gasped. You turned to look at Maya, waiting for what she was going to say. "Oh, did Savannah tell you where we are going? She knows the two managers of the place" Maya said. It's not a surprise to hear that, Savannah knows a lot of people. You thought. "Wait, there is it!" Maya said and drove her car into the restaurant parking lot.

Y/N's Pov:

I looked at the building and saw a large sign that said Fazbear's Family Diner. Next I heard Daisy and Mia cheering and screaming with excitement. "it wasn't that far away" Maya said and stopped the car and opened the seat belt. I turned to look in the back seat and Mia's face was full of joy and excitement. Daisy tried to open her seat belt,  until Maya came to help her. "Mom mom, are we going to eat pizza?!" Daisy asked kindly. Maya replied in the affirmative. and I got up from the car and I looked at the empty parking lot for a moment. The parking lot was empty except there were only three cars and one of them was Savannah's car 

Mia apparently got the seat belt herself open. Maya locked the car's doors and Savannah walked towards her and hugged Maya. "Wonderful to see you!" Savannah said and hugged Daisy and then me and Mia. "Come inside, Jonathan is waiting for you guys with Henry & Wiliam!" 

Who is Henry? And Who tf is William. They are probably the founders / employees of this restaurant. You thought as you held Mia's hand and walked to the restaurant. 

When you stepped into a restaurant, the first thing I noticed was that we were the only ones there and the man who smiled at us when he saw us, Jonathan next to him. He had a big grin on his face. "This is Henry, he is the head of the pizzeria!" Savannah said as she walked next to Henry. "Thank you, but I could have introduced myself, Savannah." Henry said smiling and Savannah laughed and apologized. "Wait, where is the other one?" Maya asked, looking around. "Oh, you mean William?" Henry asked and turned to Maya. Maya nods and Henry apologized and explained that William might disappear sometimes randomly. 

Meanwhile you looked around and looked at the posters and drawings on the walls. The drawings were clearly made by the children but they were still cute. You turned to look at your friends again and saw a person enter a room. "Sorry that I'm late Henry. I had to check something.." 

I'm gonna update as soon as i can :)