Chapter 25 - Sweet morning

I shifted my fixed position as I felt numb on my right arm. The soft mattress felt comfortable underneath me. I could lay here forever but something is off. The space around me seems empty. 

Where am I? 

"Kylian?" My raspy voice fills the whole room.

I blinked a couple of times, trying to get used to the light surrounding me. My body felt heavy. I clocked myself as I am aware of the moment right now. I am in our room, on our bed but where is Kylian?

My muscles feel a bit sore right after last night with Kylian and I do not recall what happened after that. I glance over my body. I am in his shirt.

What happened after that incident, I questioned myself. I glance over the clock.

It is 9.45 in the morning already but Kylian is not around in the room. I could not remember him having any work scheduled for today. 

While having all of these thoughts, I decided to finally get out of bed. 

I hissed slowly as I moved my feet. Then it hits me with something, that last night, Kylian left me alone all by myself in the kitchen after I hurt myself. Then I look over my wounded feet. 

Did he just treat my cut and bring me up to the room? 

Fuck. 

I must be troubled him. He must be annoyed with me.  It was my fault. 

"Shit" I cussed to myself reimagining Kylian's hard work to treat me like a baby.

I tried to land my foot on the floor and stand on my own. I grab onto the headboard for the support as I started to feel the slight pressure underneath my wounded feet. A slight sting appeared on my feet. 

I held in and try to take a slow step forward. I winched to the pain and keep walking forward to the door. Trying to ignore the pain and just keep getting used to the pain. 

 I hold the framed tightly as I finally reached the doorway. I make my way out of the room. I limped my way down the stairs. Still glad that I am not bumping into him. However, a very distinct sound came from the kitchen. I reckon it was him. 

I walk slowly to the kitchen as a sight of shirtless Kylian was back facing me. I am still frightened from the sight of him. I make my way slowly to him but then he turns around. 

With the pan inside his grip looking unbothered over me. He stares at me. I can sense that he is looking at my body. His gaze is like a piercing into my body. 

"Come here, you can't stand on those wounded feet. Breakfast did" 

He bluntly said and continue to do his work. My morning head just follow what he said. What else can I do to survive? 

"You made a mess last night" 

My head shoots upward in his direction. I can sense his irritation towards me, as expected. 

"I am sorry, sir" 

I said as he turn around and placed the food on the plate. He sighed

"Eat up" 

I glance at the food and grab the fork beside me.

"Thank you, Kyky" I look at him as he started to clean his cooking station. 

He put all the utensils into the sink and walk back to the island, ready to have breakfast with me.

"You look good in my shirt" He exclaimed as he started to shove the food into his mouth.