𝙱 𝙾 𝙽 𝚄 𝚂 𝙲 𝙷 𝙰 𝙿 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁

4 years later______________________________

4 years later
______________________________

Hand in Hand, Arm in Arm, united as one we stand.Together in unity, matrimony and in love.A passion filled journey from hatred to lust to an undying devotion of love.

Today - 24th December 2002, 6 years after the war I finally married the love of my life.

"Do you Aurora Rosier take thee Mattheo Marvolo Riddle to be your lawfully wedded Husband as long as you both shall live"

"I do"the words left my lips, my hand grasping onto his.

"Do you Mattheo Marvolo Riddle take thee Aurora Rosier to be your lawfully wedded Wife as long as you both shall live"

"I do"his voice stern, his eyes piercing into mine like he's been waiting for this moment for a long time.

"By the authority vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife,you may kiss the bride"

"Till death do us part"he smirked sliding his hand up and along my jaw pulling me close.

"Till death do us part"I whispered my lips grazing his.

He dipped me down holding me in his arms, he attached out lips and the moment he did sparks surrounded me.

I felt my world enhance, love, promises and commitment to love each no matter what.Sensations flew round my body giving me no time to adjust.

For my heart was his.

Mattheo Riddle
_________________________

She was at last my wife.My place holder in the world that crumbled at our hands.The desire I crave the most in the world.The longing for love, stability and passion all in one beautiful soul.