Chapter 6

"What the fuck is this?!" Jim shouts standing in the door way of the staff room.

"Jim" I said moving away from Lewi. "Who's this?!" Jim shouted. "He's just a friend" I replied. "Wait your the guy who was hitting on her the other day!" Jim shouted. "Wait your the guy who interrupted that!" Lewi shouted.

"Stop it!" I shouted. "I can't believe you cheated on me!" Jim shouted. "Jim I'm not your girlfriend!" I screamed at him. "We'll talk about this later! As for you no customers in the staff room" he said to Lewi.

Lewi left the room before giving my a caring look. "Who is he?" Jim said getting closer to me. I backed myself up to the wall. "I told you a friend" I replied.

Jim walked out and shouted "lads the shop is shut!" "But we've just go-" Danny started. "Out!" Jim screamed. "Mate we have just started drinking" Jake said. "And now you've finished! I said out!" Jim screamed.

Then I heard the door shut. As I heard Jim lock up I got my coat from my locker and went to the back door. I unlocked it and ran all the way home.

Once I got in I sat on the floor crying. Why is Jim being like this?! He was really sweet on our date but then he started getting to aggressive.

I shot my eyes open hear banging. I was laying on the floor. I got up and unlocked my front door.

"So this is where you ran off to?!" Jim shouted entering my apartment. "I had to get out of there. Jim your not the same!" I shouted then he slapped me.

I ran to my bedroom and sat on the floor. "Skye the slut, no! Slutty Skye!" Jim said laughing. "Jim please just stop!" I shouted.

"You cheating whore!" He shouted then the beating began.

----next day----

Jim had gone home to I picked my phone up and thought the only person who I could speak to. I found Lewi's number.

I rang and waited. It rung twice before he picked up.

Lewi : Hello?

Me : Hey Lewi, it's Skye

Lewi : Oh hey. How are you doing? Oh wait is your scary boyfriend there?

Me : I'm alright and no he's just left

Lewi : Look I'm sorry about what happened. Did he hurt you?

Me : Yeah

Lewi : Meet me at the coffee shop in 20 minutes

Then he hung up.

Hey guys! Yeah I know. Short and shitty. But abusive Jim though. Don't you just want to kill him? I know I do and he's part of my imagination which is worse! Anyway until next time! Xxx