The hot tub

It was a late night on the cut. Me, JJ, Pope, Kiara, John B, and Sarah were all hanging out in the hot tub talking about the gold and what the plan was for the next day.

"We haven't really gotten any information as of to where the gold could be John B are you sure it's even real? Cause at this point it seems like a myth." Said Kiara

"Look kie we just have to keep looking and have faith. All the clues lead up to something. I mean my dad wouldn't have been looking for so long if they didn't" said John

"Can we just cut the bullshit and relax for once? We've been looking for weeks with no break I'm tired of all this gold talk" said JJ

"I agree" "me too" "same here"

"See they get it" said JJ looking over at Y/n and winking

"Well I've got to get going all this shit is getting on my nerves" said Kie

"If you're leaving I am to, Would it be cool if I crashed at your place tonight?" Sarah asked Kie.

"Yeah sure, your boyfriend can't come, you guys are always kissing around me and makes me want to gag" Kie fake gagged while JB flips her off.

"Fuck you Kie." John said while laughing
"Have fun."

"Since everyone's leaving I guess I will to, I've got an essay I have to finish writing that's due tonight anyway" Pope says getting up from his sitting place

"Awww no, Pope you're the only fun one here" I said as I went to hug Pope

"Hey I'm right here" JJ said as he held his chest, pretending to be offended.

" Oh shut up, we both know it's true" I said slapping his arm playfully.

"Im leaving too, and if I have to be around you two any longer I'm gonna lose all the brain cells I have left" John B said while getting up and walking into the house.

~~Time skip~~
(10-15 minutes)

"Want another beer?" JJ went and grabbed two beers from the cooler.

"Omg yes pleaseeee" I said grabbing the beer from JJ's outstretched hand.

JJ sat down next to me again

"Hey can I ask you something?" He asked looking towards me

"Yeah always J" I said looking into his blue eyes

"What's the deal with you and that kook you where hanging out with the other day?" JJ asked with a hint of jealousy

"Nothing why do you ask" I asked inching towards JJ

"Because I wanted to do this" JJ smashed his lips on mine, taking me by surprise, I kissed him back.

JJ pulled away shortly after.
"I hope you didn't mind me doing that, sorry if it's too much" JJ looked away like he was ashamed for kissing me

"Don't be sorry, we've done this before, nothing new" I said straddling JJ as I ran my hands through his damp hair

"Are you sure about this" asked JJ
"More than sure" I said kissing his neck leaving marks behind

He untied my bikini top, cupping my breasts and kissing them and leaving hickeys all over my chest. I took off my bottoms as he did the same, putting on a condom and lining up his dick with my entrance.

He sat me all the way down, making me scream his name in pure bliss.

"JJ" I moaned as I bounced on his dick.

I was getting closer to a climax, I knew I shouldn't have been, but fuck it felt too good.

We were both moaning, he was pounding into me hard, the sound of our skin against each other and water was the only thing being heard.

"Harder JJ, fuck me harder" I couldn't help but moan louder as he continued to pound into me harder and harder, putting his hands on my waist pushing me all the way down.

"Cum y/n" he said pounding into me one more time, sending me into over drive. I put my hands on his shoulders, digging my nails into them.

He continued to pound into me, before he started getting sloppier and sloppier.

"Fuck y/n" a moment later he came, sitting me all the way down on him, kissing my neck and picking me up.

He pulled out, discarding the cum filled condom, he sat me down in the hot tub grabbing two towels from the ground and pulled one on his waist and the other over me and picking me back up and leading me towards the room he claimed was his in JB's house.

He laid me on the bed, getting on top of me and kissed me, then kissed my neck, breasts, stomach until he got to my sensitive spot.

"You are the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on" he said as he wet two of his fingers and put them in side of me.

I moaned, my head hitting the pillow underneath me hard as my back arched and I grabbed the sheet in both hands.

"Fuck JJ never stop"
"Keep moaning my name y/n"

He picked up pace with his fingers going faster and faster leading me to yet another release.

"I-I-I'm gonna cum J-JJ" I shut my eyes, and squeezed my legs, but JJ used his free hand to keep me from closing in on his head.

"Keep them open for me baby"

He pulled his finger out of me, making me cum all over his mouth.

I moaned louder than I did before. He climbed on top of me, putting both hands on either side of my head.

I rubbed my sore clit, looking JJ in his piercing blue eyes.

"Your turn" I said as I kissed him and flipped him over so I was straddling him and moved down to his dick.

Authors note
I have went through the last couple of the other stories I have written after this one and woah, they are way better written than this, but hey you have to start out somewhere right?
Anyways hope you enjoy, and continue reading 😉😉
Remember, both hands on the phone.
Word count: 1031