First day

A/N: Hey everyone please dont take this seriously, I got bored and decided to make this 😅🤙🏻
Warning: smut and language
Y/N = Your name
A/N = Author's note
* = In mind
——---------------------------------------------------------

   ..One day In the afternoon..
You're getting ready to go to your first night of being a night guard at Security Breach!! You're very nervous but excited.
..15 minutes later..
"Ok im ready to go!" Y/N says proudly. You look at your watch to see what time it is. -11:35- *Ah! Perfect  timing! The place is only 15 minutes away, so I'll have a 10 minutes for Vanessa to show me the office* You are heading to your car.
..15 minutes later..
You have arrived to Security Breach. -Ding- You got a notification from Vanessa! You unlock your phone.
Vanessa -"Hey there! Im not going to be at the place today, I have important family issues to deal with. Very sorry, Freddy will show you around etc! Bye Bye!"
Y/N - "No worries! Im sure Freddy won't mind. Hope your family issues get worked out!" You hop out of your car and start heading towards the building. You open the door to hear the intercom telling people to leave the building before it close etc etc. You head towards Freddy's area. You see the he isn't there. You check the others to see the same. *hmm I wonder were they are* You hear talking all of a sudden.
"Who is this new Security guard?"
"Are they a boy or a girl?!"
"For sure a girl"
"Do the have pizza :D"
"Alright guys settle down now, we will know everything when they get here."
You start walking towards the area you hear the talking from. You see the whole gang there! Monty sees you behind the bushes.
Monty - *Oh my, it's a girl.. How wonderful.. *
Y/N - *Oh shit, Monty saw me.*
Monty starts whispering to the group. Y/N couldnt hear what they were saying. Then all of a sudden Y/N get picked up by Freddy.
Y/N - "heh.. Hi there.."
Freddy - "Welcome superstar! Why were you hiding from us? Why didnt you come up to us and say hi? We dont bite?! "
The gang starts asking a bunch of questions. While Monty in the back is leaving to go to his room.
Y/N - *I wonder why Monty is leaving*
.. Time skip..
It's now 5:50 am. Y/N only has 10 minutes left. You get ready to leave. You head out to the office to go to everyones areas to say goodbye. You head to Roxanne first.
Roxanne -"You're the best! Everyone loves you! You're perfect!"
*Of course she's talking to herself in the mirror* You tape on thr glass and wave at her. She waves back. You go do the same with Chica and Freddy. You go to see Monty. You see that he's sign is still up saying he needs sleep. You're about to go to his door until you hear moaning..
Monty - "mmm~ Y/N..~ ahh fuck!~"
You turn red for a second. You decided to leave him alone and walk to your car. You get home and head to bed after a long night.
..Time skip..
You cant go to bed because of Monty's moaning repeating in your head. You turn red as a tomato everytime it repeats. You try forcing yourself to sleep but cant.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey everyone! Im going to be finishing up later today/night. Have a good rest of your day/night! See ya!!