wake up

As I float back into consciousness I realize I'm not in the same room but my mom isn't there either so I start to panic. Then I see her outside with a nurse she's hysterical I can see her sobbing. I wonder what I did this time. You see I have this thing where anesthesia makes me act like a monster. I makes me feel anger to the point of rage and hate. I then say and feel things that aren't actually my own. As I wait for her to come back in I look around then I see something shocking. The heart rate monitor isn't budging it's own but I don't have a heart beat. What is going on is this my soul? Am I really dead this can't be happening! Practically jump up and that's enough for my mom to notice me she tries to come in but they stop her someone puts a hand to her mouth and she passes out. I'm beyond baffled. A man in a suit carrying a suitcase comes in and smiles at me darkly before saying my name "hello Maribel" I'm in need of guinea pigs and I'm afraid I need you to be one. You have two choices be a live guinea pig or a dead one choose or I will for you. "Dead I will never help you willingly" I say in a cold tone. "you're very brave I wasn't expecting you to choose that"he says grinning evily. "What did you think that I was some type of weak bastard that was going to run to you asking you not to kill me"I say with measured words. "Like your spirit brave however all brave hero's die eventually. He said taking a syringe and injecting a black liquid into a tube connected to my veins and then he leaves. I try to be strong I never cry unless absolutely necessary I'm always the strong one.