Emotions are exhausting

We're back at the dorms now. I can't believe that we're third years now. We'll be graduating soon and so much has changed yet stayed the same. I'm still just as loud as ever but I've learned to keep my temper under control a little bit more now. But these next ten days are really going to put my control to the test.

I told the squad that I had a headache and wanted to just go back to my dorm to sleep before having to talk about my feelings anymore. Pinky and Dunceface tried to press me to open up, but Shitty Hair stepped in and told them to back off. Tape arms agreed with him, so now we are at the doors about to go into the common room.

"Wait." I say before Dunceface opens the door. "Can one of you go check to see who's in there?" I mumble. "I don't want to have to 'share my feelings' with just anyone."

Shitty Hair nods and says, "Sure thing bro. Besides Midoriya, who else don't you want to see?"

I snap my head up to see that he's looking at me with understanding in his eyes instead of pity like I expected. I quickly look away and mumble, "Icy-hot."

Dunceface walks in followed by Tapearms. Pinky turns to me and says, " I'll let you know if the coast is clear." And walks in behind them.

"I'll wait here, if you don't mind." Shitty Hair says so low I almost don't catch what he says.

I glance at him with a look of confusion and just nod slightly. He glances back and a quiet laugh leaves his mouth before he can cover it up. "I'm sorry, bro. It's just so weird seeing you with red hair. Not that you look bad, I mean you look good, not that I'm checking you out or anything. It's ju-"

"Would you just shut it!" I spat at him, "You sound like Deku with your dam mumbling." I swear I saw him blush. Fortunately, we were saved from having to say anything else by Mina sticking her head out and saying, "All clear!"

"Great, now let me through so I can get to my room quickly." I say as I push past her to go inside.

I keep my head down trying not to look at anyone that might be around. Although I hadn't thought about anyone specifically, I would rather be in charge of who else I have to confess to. Unfortunately for me, that wasn't going to be an option.

"Hey Hitoshi," I hear Denki greet his boyfriend. Without thinking, I look up to see Eyebags go from a look of disinterest to one of confusion.
"Purple looks good on you," he says with a smirk.

"Fan-fucking-tastic!" I mumble.

I hear Dunceface giggle as I push past both of them. "I'll explain later." I hear him whisper as I make it to the elevators.

Just as I start to think maybe I should take the stairs, I hear a ding and then I hear the elevator doors opening.

I hear several gasps and I try so hard not to look up to see who is coming out of them. After what feels like forever, I hear Roundface say, "Umm, why does Bakugo have purple hair?"
Without meaning to, I glance up and our eyes meet.

"Oh!" She exclaims, "and now it's the same color as mine? What is going on?"

"He was hit by a quirk." I hear Kiri say, "I'll explain it you you later. Right now he just wants to go lay down."

Since my focus was on Roundface I didn't realize until it was too late who was standing behind her.

"A quirk! Oh no! Kacchan are you ok? Were you injured? Did it happen while on patrol? Did you have to go to the hospital? What do the different colors mean?" I can hear stupid Deku mumbling.

I try not to look at him but he's walking towards me and I have no where to go before he's right in front of me. Since I'm taller than him he is able to look me in the eyes even though I'm trying to just look down.

"And now it's turning green!" His mumbling continues as he tries to figure out what it means. "Is it triggered by who he looks at? Does is mean anything? Will it go away over time? Not sure if he would want to have other hair colors all the time? He's probably-"

"Oi Fuck Me!" I yell. "Could this get any worse?!"

"Who's fucking you?" I hear as Ears walks around the corner. I glance at her and see her mouth pull up in a smirk. "And why is your hair pink now?"

I look at Kiri. "I'm going to my room. Can you tell these extras what the hell is going on?"

Then I turn to Dunceface and Tapearms. "You two come with me."

The look at each other and shrug then follow me onto the elevator.

I don't say anything until we get to my room. I unlock the door and walk in with these two idiots following right behind me. I slowly turn to face them.
"Look," I start. "I'm not good with this kind of shit but I have to confess my feelings to you two." I pause as I look at them both. They both look very uncomfortable.

I sigh as I say, "Denki and Hanta, you are two of my closest friends. I think of you like the brothers that I never had. And don't expect me to say anything like that EVER again."

They both stare at me with their mouths hanging open, not saying a word.

"Well, dipshits. Did it work?" I ask, " Is my hair normal?"

Denki slowly nodded as Hanta said, "Um, yeah man. It's normal."

They both looked like they wanted to say something but were too afraid too. "Spit it out," I almost yell. "What do you have to say?"

"Don't blast me." Denki says and he grabs me in a hug. "I'll never tell another living soul that you let me hug you. Plus I love you too, bro!" He then quickly let's go and jumps back with his arms up in front of him with his face tuned to the side, bracing for an impact.

I just stare at him and then feel a hand on my shoulder. "I'm not a hugger like him," Hanta simply says. "But thanks for being our bro."

I nod at him and then turn back to Denki. "I'm not going to blast you Dunceface, but DON'T try that shit again."

He just grins at me like he just won the lottery. "Idiot," I mumble under my breath. Then a bit louder, "I am done with emotions for today. I'm taking a nap, so get out."

They both chuckle and head for the door both saying, "See ya later," at he same time, which makes them both start laughing more.

"OUT!" I yell.

Once the door shuts, I lay down and close my eyes. Emotions are exhausting, I think as I fall asleep.