11

-smut-

She shows up and I make sure the security lets her in... and as soon as we're in my room, we're kissing and falling onto the bed.

She pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it to the floor. I grinned and gently pulled her shirt. She raised her arms, allowing me to take it off for her, then it soon followed my shirt to the floor.

"You're so pretty" I mumbled as I kissed her neck

"Oh god" She moaned when I bit down

Soon, all of our clothes were off, and I was on top of her, panting and holding my body up.

She grabbed the sheets of the hotel bed and moaned loudly when I snapped my hips forwards.

"N-Niall!" She cried out as her body bounced back against mine

Our lips sloppily landed on each other again, this time adding our tongues into the mix, and she whimpered into my mouth. I wrapped my arms under her back and flipped us quickly so that I was the one on the bed and she was on top of me. She bounced quickly, tossing her head back and putting her hands on my chest to steady herself.

I heard a phone ringing and took a second to glance over. It was mine. 

"Fuck, ignore it" She moaned as she bounced harder. I did as she said and focused on her. It stopped ringing and I grabbed her hips and pushed myself up into her at the same time she bounced down, making myself go deeper and her moans get louder.

She started crying out my name and her body was shaking. I could feel my release getting closer and I thrusted up into her as hard as I could until she was nothing but high-pitched breaths and a shaking body.

She collapsed to the bed beside me, and I finished in the condom. I took it off and tossed it to the bin beside the bed.

"That was amazing" She breathed out as we both lay, looking at the ceiling.

"Yeah. Thanks for coming over" I mumbled as I wiped sweat from my forehead

"Of course... how could I not?" She laughed a little

I grinned and dared to look over at her.

She looked over at me aswell and we shared a short smile before she asked, "Do I need to leave?"

"Nah. It's late. Go in the morning" I replied

She just nodded and turned to me. I let her lay her head on my shoulder and we tossed the sheet over us before falling asleep.

I woke up to people banging on the hotel door. I groaned and wrapped my arms tighter around the body on top of mine.  The body on top of mine?

Oh shit. Jess.

I opened my eyes and found she was waking up too.

"Fuck, what's that noise?" she groaned

"Probably security" I yawned

She sat up and looked down at me. I set my hands on her thighs and smiled at her.

"Thanks for last night, love" I told her. She nodded then leaned down to peck my lips.

The banging on the door intensified and I sat up. "Hold the fuck on!" I shouted. She giggled and got off my lap. She put on her clothes from the night before and I found something to wear before we walked to the door and I swung it open.

Harry, Louis, and Liam stood impatiently at the door. I put my arm out, moving them out of the way, and Jess pecked my cheek before walking past them.

The guys went wide eyed, and slack jawed with shock.

"What?" I asked stupidly

"I literally remember meeting her last night" Louis says

"Yeah." Harry agrees

Liam's stare hardens, mixed with confusion and disapproval

"Harry, Louis, go for breakfast without Niall and I." Liam states