First Video {Chapter1}

Disclaimer: there will be grammar problems, I cannot do proofreading since I need to read quick due to how busy I am.

This story was made for fun and I just wanted to make a wife material M/N that can do something other then cooking.
That's all.
If I did anything that will bring discomfort to the dsmp members with this Wattpad story then feel free to tell me.
<3

{POV}  20 years old
M/N was having a tough time due to COVID.

M/N didn't have any work to do due to the pandemic and the place he worked at, was closed.

M/N was watching his phone and had an idea of making his own channel.

Since he has planned of doing it very long but hasn't found the time to do it so this is a great opportunity.

M/N bought some stuff and set it up.
M/N was done setting it up and was testing it again to see if it's okay and it was okay so M/N decided to make his YouTube acc now.

Fact : M/N thought of making a twitch account but he didn't want to do it now, he wanted to do it once his channel had enough subscribers.
______________________________

{M/N POV}
I was thinking of a channel name and I choose
RosyTea since you can use flowers to make tea but I never had tea and made it but it'll be alright it's just a channel name

I was thinking of what video to do and I decided to do Minecraft since it's a game my friend played and the only one I knew how to play.

I finally bought Minecraft and it was installing.
I was about to make my Minecraft account until I remembered something.
I got off my seat and went to my bed and check under it and I found my old box.
I opened it and saw the Minecraft account my friend made me.
I was happy, I logged into the account and it seems my skin is just Steve.
I made my own Minecraft skin.

( if you don't like it then tell me I will take your opinion and change M/N Minecraft design___________________I made my decision to do a bed war video for my first video__________

___________________
I made my decision to do a bed war video for my first video
__________

{POV}

M/N is Red.
M/N decided to go defense mode so he bought a lot of wools and a wooden sword.

M/N put the wool on his bed and went to the diamond generator and took the diamonds.

He went back to his base and upgraded his generator and his armor.

also waited to have enough to get an iron sword.

M/N decided to get emeralds for obsidians to cover his bed first so he build to the center and got emeralds but pink team destroyed his bed
So he came back to his place and bought a diamond sword and some Fireball with TNT.
Pink came out and attacked M/N.
M/N used his sword and almost died but he defeated pink, since pink bed was already destroyed by another team.
M/N bought a pickaxe and a shear, just in case.
M/N looked and it seems like..