Chapter One: Mr. No Name Kid

Your friends busted through the hallway doors, people staring at them like they were goddesses. The entire football team was mesmerized by them, by you. Although, you never felt like you fit in with your classy, popular friends. They were perky, perfect people. A headstrong rich girl, a cheerleader, and the definition of jealousy were the top dogs of the school. This didn't even include you, though. You felt more of an object, a toy, to them. You did their bidding and in return, they were your "friends." Or, at least, they were what you considered as your friends.

  "God! Watch where you're going, four eyes!" Heather Duke spat at some poor kid in the cafeteria who just HAD to bump into that snake of a woman. 

  "Green really suits her, doesn't it?" You thought to yourself, looking at Duke up and down. Their last names and physical attributes are about the only thing that differentiates your friends from each other. Sitting down at your table with your friends, you look at the plate of cafeteria food in front of you.

  "HAH! Please, don't stomach that crap, Y/N. We can get something better after school lets out." Heather Chandler chuckled and pushed your tray away. You didn't mind the school food, if you were being honest with yourself. However, you did whatever the Heathers wanted. Especially when it was Heather Chandler. You looked at her in awe as she set her chin on her balled up fist. Her beautiful, fluffy, absolutely perfect blonde hair fit so well with her color scheme: red. She was red. Everything about her. Her clothes, her makeup, her aura, the way she spoke, the way she walked, the way she would look at everyone around her... it was all red. And Heather Chandler? She loved it that way.

  Heather McNamara waved her hand in front of you. "Helloooooo??? Earth to Y/N??? Are you there??" She teased as you blinked yourself awake from your daze. 

  "Mm? What? Oh. Sorry." You muttered, looking over at McNamara. She was probably the nicest, and the dumbest, out of the three Heathers. She was yellow. She had this gorgeous, bubbly personality with an overwhelming happy-go-lucky attitude. She was also head cheerleader, which made her the second most wanted girl in school... right below Heather Chandler, of course. Unlike Heather Chandler, who made herself a prize for only the most special of people to win, Heather McNamara had a new boyfriend every week. Most of which were boys on the football team or poor chess club boys that did Heather McNamara's pre-calc homework. 

  Looking past Heather McNamara, you noticed this guy in the corner of the cafeteria. He wore an unbuttoned green flannel with a gray shirt underneath. His eyes glared at you with a killer stare. Heather Chandler noticed you and this odd boy making eye contact. "Oh, you're joking. Y/N, flick him off or something. That creep shouldn't be looking in our direction, let alone at you." Heather Chandler said in, what you could only assume was, a jealous and disgusted tone.

  Her statements didn't stop you from getting up and making your way over to his table. You sat down in front of him and smiled. He smirked back at you. "Greetings and salutations. Sorry for my rudeness, I didn't mean to stare." 

  "It's alright." You replied. "Can I ask why you were staring anyways?"

  "Just trying to figure out why someone like you was sitting with girls like those." He crossed his arms, looking you up and down.

  Noticing that his eyes weren't focused on yours, you got a little flustered. "Well, for your information, I am a person like them." You tilted your head up and showed your pride. Although, it didn't have the affect you thought it would.

  "Really? You're like them? I find that very hard to believe." He laughed with a questionable look on his face.

  "Well then I'll just have to prove you wrong, won't I, Mr..?" 

  "Dean. Jason Dean." 

Jason Dean x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें