FOUR

the two juvenile delinquents walked into a building with two doors

the two juvenile delinquents walked into a building with two doors. they separated lucy and robby by gender. lucy glanced at robby right before they headed their separate ways but he was staring at the door with an angry look on his face.

lucy was soon approached by a lady officer saying "im officer bailey ill be conducting your pat down and check in." lucy nodded and officer bailey led her to a room.

"strip until you're in your under-clothes" lucy felt overwhelmed but she obeyed. officer bailey patted her down and then said "alright now take off your underwear for a minute" lucy did so. "bend down and cough" in any other situation lucy wouldve busted out into laughter but she didnt want to get tazed or anything so she did as was told and coughed. the officer nodded passed lucy a sweatshirt and sweatpants with the logo of the juvie on it and said "alright change into these and we can get you to medical. i see that you have something under your eye want to explain how you got it?" lucy was confused for a minute but then she remembered and explained as she changed "uhm in the school fight, some girl had a spikey bracelet and caught me with a punch." bailey nodded and walked her to medical.

the nurse stitched it up and said "that was a close one, i think you would've lost an eye." lucy nodded. the nurse said "shes all ready to go" and bailey walked her to a conference room. "now lucille, ive got a couple of questions for you today." lucy said "okay" "how did the fight start i need to get your statement and since you ran we're doing it now." lucy thought how she can word it without getting herself in deeper shit. "my sister was getting attacked because she kissed the girl who did this to my eyes boyfriend. i wasnt going to let her get beat up and let everyone watch. then miguel the kid that fell off the balcony attacked robby and everyone else started fighting and it ended in a big mess." bailey then said "so how does this have anything to do with karate? cause this papers saying karate accident." lucy said "we are all in karate, our dojos have been rivaling for 35 years." bailey laughed sarcastically and said "damn and i thought my highschool drama was interesting!" lucy sat with a serious face and bailey said "come on you can laugh this one time." lucy cracked a smile but quickly put it away.

"now did you mean to push miguel off the balcony or did you not do it?" lucy sighed and started "im not gonna make it seem like i did nothing wrong cause i did i hit him back and got him towards the edge but miguel was attacking me, the whole time i was trying to stop the fight. it was simply self defense i pushed him off me and so did robby it just so happened that he fell off." bailey nodded and got her into her dorm.

after being there for a while she thought was probably a couple hours it was time to go to the computer lab so she went and checked her emails she had one from her dad but she didnt bother to check it she tried to email robby not sure if he wanted to speak to her considering her fathers the reason they were in this mess. she still tried.

from: lucylarusso@gmail.com
to: robbykeene@gmail.com

hey robby, not sure when or if you'll read this im sorry i got you into this. you were right it was my fault we are in this situation. the whole time i thought i was doing the right thing defending sam but now im not sure everyone has to fight their own battles thats a lesson i learned for next time. officer bailey said my time is three months i'll probably be out for christmas not that it matters my family hates me and got me in juvie but i dont want you to feel alone. write me! just tell me about the shitty food you get please ill be ripping my hair out in a couple of days, no doubt! ;) alright this paragraphs already long enough.
please dont hate me... bye!

sent ✓ 1 minute ago by lucille

she exited out of her emails and walked back to the dorm. she had a bunk with a thin pillow and small blanket she layed down and instantly fell asleep.

A/N: do you guys think robby will email lucy back?? or is he actually blaming this all on her.
stay tuned!! vote and comment - nat <3