The boy...

I was playing video games like I normally do, this time my sister, Arrow, was playing with me. There was someone else in the room with us as well, Akira I don't know him well but they have problems worse than I do..I get I see and hear things quite often but this kid is literally DEAD for crying out loud. Then there was a knock at the door...'Who could it be? I hardly know anyone here?'  I thought, Akira said "I'll get it." Then he opened the door to a boy standing out there? 'He's cute..wait what!? I just saw the dude I don't even know him!? I'm going more and more crazy by the day..' I thought to myself. The boy asked, anxiously "H-hi..Uhm- I don't want to be a bother but do you have any alcohol wipes...?" Akira replied with, "I have some in my room if you don't have two don't have any-" then my sister yawned and for some reason it sounded like a kitty? I replied to the boy with, "Mhm, I should. Let me check" then with that I got up and walked to my drawer and going through it and after a few seconds I found a mini travel pack of the wipes, I grabbed them and walked to the boy handing them to him. "Here you go" I said and my sister sits back against the wall and she puts her head down as she is trying to sleep. Akira said "Ima go to my room and use the art supplies that don't even work." Then they left. The boy turned red and he shook his head as he said "T-thanks...? I apologize, what's your name?" I replied "Ava? What's yours?" The boy said "Ceca.." I said "Mm. That's a nice name" He said "Well thank you, Ava for the wipes I best get going.." He smiled as he walked off to his room then I said as he walked down the halls "Your welcome" then I closed the door and walked back to my bed and sat down, about to finish my paused game but got interrupted by my sister cooing "Ooooo..~" , I was confused and asked "What-?" She said, giggling "Nothinngggggggg~" she cooed, I asked again "Ro Ro why are you giggling about-?" She replied with "Nothi- Mew!" She punched herself due to her tics.."Ow..Nothinggg!" She said as if nothing happened. I asked with concern in my voice, despite this being normal "Are you okay, Ro-?" She said "M-h- Mew! -m.." She pouted then I walked over giving my older sister a hug and some head pats and she started purring like a cat? Then she said, while purring "Thank- Mew! -sss!" She hugged me, I hugged back saying "Mhm." She let's go, giggling continues. I said "I'm confused-?" She replied with "Sss-orry- pfft-" She continued to giggle as I asked again "What's funny-?" Then she giggled more. I said "I'll be back in a moment" then I left the room as she said "Mkay!" Then she punched herself again as she said "O-w!" She pouted again.

𝘛𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥...

Hello my little devils! I hope you enjoyed the first part! This was 589 words TwT so if you want more I'll try and find motivation to make more later today, tomorrow, or some point during this week though I have a algebra test this Wednesday so I can't do it then. Stay tuned my little devils! ^^