❛𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐝 - 𝟏𝟒❜

after a while on training or beating the crap out of each other. they decided to call it a day and to rest their muscles.

shoyo was starting to get fatigue as he rubs his left shoulder that was constantly in pain after all those training. aside from the other men, he even took on natsu since he hasn't beaten her in a while.

"do you have to hit me that hard?!" shoyo asked her, rubbing the ice pack on his forehead. he was sure that the wound would cause a lump so he'll have to cover it with his front hair.

the two are currently in the base's infirmary, natsu had carried him all the way there. reassuring the men that it was okay and there was no need for help.

especially the one who looked like and owl that proudly stated that he wants to carry him just to held the smaller's body.

"well sorry, you said 'don't hold back'. but glad you're okay." she continued, "couldn't imagine how the men were around when you passed out on the floor."

flashback

shoyo asked natsu to train with her again since it has been quite a while. and they haven't had a match.

she agreed and cracked her knuckles while heading to the opposite side. the same goes for shoyo.

the rest stopped what they were doing and watched as the two circled each other and made their move against each other. they haven't seen their true colors when doing a combat, but now they have and it was absolutely intense.

who knew the siblings held this much power against each other? who trained them to be this good?

it was getting quite heated up, shoyo had enough and decided to land one blow against nagsut. but unfortunately, he was struck back with a blow against his head, throwing him away and landing on his back. laying motionless.

natsu came to her senses that she has knocked him out once again, he rushed to him and checked him out.
'ah shit. not again' they both thought, while shoyo passed out.

it was a hard blow, and she noticed that a lump was forming. she turned to one if the men nearby and asked if she can have an ice pack to which they nodded and left the place.

"i'm sorry again.." she sweat dropped while shoyo's  forehead was slowly turning red.

flashback end

"makes sense." he muttered, removing the ice pack and placing it back on his forehead. but still, he imagined on how chaos it was back there.

a knock on the door was heard before opening to reveal kiyoko and yachi coming in. "good morning, is shoyo kun alright? i heard what happened." yachi asked in concern, natsu stepped back and showed shoyo who waved at her while pressing the ice pack on his forehead.

she smiled and nodded knowing that he was okay after all. "what brings you two here by the way?" natsu asked, kiyoko who remembered cleared her throat and looked up to try and remember the words.

"the leaders among the other groups has asked if it is okay for the two of you to temporarily stay in their bases from the next few weeks." she announced to the two.

shoyo hearing this has a tired look on his face, not only he was gonna deal with their asses but had to keep sane around them. especially the ones who radiate simp energy.

kiyoko and yachi looked at the two who nodded at them, "we simply have no choice since we can also temporarily help them." shoyo said, natsu nodded in agreement.

the two were lightened by their response and nodded, "i'll informing daichi san about this. thank you for the response." the two left the infirmary, once the door was getting closed, natsu can spot familiar different colors of hair. even the one she saw earlier in the room.

but she decides to pay no mind of it and continue what she was doing; looking after her little brother.

meanwhile in another
location in the base

"so king," tsukishima started, hearing that awful nickname; kageyama had a tick mark on his head and furiously turned his head around at tsukishima.
"don't call me that, again"

tsukishima only scoffed at his response. "OK then, kaGAYama." he teased which angered the other more. "what was that earlier. losing to a shortie, especially that triangle choke he did." the other lightly blushed.

while tsukishima was not sure why, either he was embarrassed on losing to him or either the position both were in.

"just to be honest with you," kageyama started, as the two stopped walking.
"i didn't like it when he beated me. but also, damn those thighs. would rate it a 101 out of 10. definitely would want to get choked by those again. especially if it means killing me."

he stated, not realizing that he had revealed another side of himself. once he finished, he turned to tsukishima who had a bewildered look on his face.
like a ‘what the fck did i just hear’

kageyama who saw his face walked away leaving him alone with that look on his face.

(like this idk lol)

after seeing him walk away, tsukishima muttered, "i wish i recorded that

way, tsukishima muttered, "i wish i recorded that.." he regretted not taking a video at that time.

but still, it was engraved in his hippocampus/cerebellum.
(memory part of the brain)
and it shall stay there for as long as he lives and another use for exposing kageyama's other side of him.