Antipathy Chaos

SOMEWHERE IN NEVADA...

   Here we are in Nevada where Hank has been resurrected again, a battered body has been denied death once again and Hank's lower jaw is replaced with a metal jaw to support his head and a metal plate on his chest where Tricky impaled Hank with the streetsign. On the ground is a Glock 18C, falchion, and a note from Tricky saying: "Just do what comes natural -T" and so he did and hank went out to the A.A.H.W and In order to grant it, En Masse. Que the epic music

Hank then goes into a building like John wick style killing many agents fast and clean,  he even tore off the agent face and even another agent head and beat the crap out of another agent and kills him with it. Hank kept killing off agents like they were nothing switching weapons to weapons, but when Hank gets to the final room, he looks behind him again just in case more show up but there were no more agents coming so goes over to the control panel with the Improbability Drive, which has a note saying; "Very good, now catch me if you can, SUCKA! $) -T".

OH TEH NOES! as a train was being driven by was Tricky and he was the conductor of the train of course and he zooms towards Hank with the train who got hit by it but grabs the back of the train before he was knocked completely out of the way. Climbing up onto the roof, a agent throws a baton at Hank who dodges it and jumps into the back carriage. Deaths of agents via their Desert Eagles, an M16, and a falchion follow. On the footplate at the front of the train, Tricky realizes Hank is on the train as he enters the second cabin, and detaches the driving cabin from the passenger cabins. We zoom out towards Hank that was killing the remaining of the agents, and jumps out of the door, grabbing hold of the cabin linker, whilst Tricky tries to get him off by stepping on his hands and bashing him with the streetsign. As this happens, the main cabin of the train goes past Jebus, who is raking leafs, while the passenger cabins stops in front of him, Jebus stares blankly for a couple of seconds, then shrugging, returning to his yard work. As the train goes off the cliff, 1 was taking their picture and 2 bystanders are having their picture taken. Then train dives in and crashes, all 3 were killed and Hank is now injured, suffering a bruised eye, a cracked head, and losing some of his teeth. Tricky gives an iron pipe to Hank and they have a brief fight but Hank dies again after Tricky impaled Hank at the end of his sign through his throat. He gets resurrected by Tricky immediately. Then the two continue to fight again and it seems like Hank appeared to have gained more strength and agility after being revived once again. After Hank straightens the pipe, he attacks Tricky without stopping, ending in Tricky's hat being knocked off and revealing his wound, that's when Tricky then flees at least 20 feet away from Hank and summons a giant building. Hank enters and slaughters grunts and agents with a the pipe retrieving a battle axe from a grunt and a P90 from the Agent. He continues to killing the rest of the agents inside the building. Afterwards, Hank exits the building and sees Tricky buying a hot dog. Hank runs up to him, while Tricky has his guard down when Hank was about to strike Tricky with his battle axe but all of a sudden a red portal has opened and sucked them both in leaving only a the hot dog and the hot dog vender standing there confused on what the hell just happened.

*Screen cuts to black*

——————————————————————————