➵𝟎𝟒 | 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦.

➤❝YEAH SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND WHAT ABOUT IT?❞

"Huh?! I thought you said, you never had a girlfriend before!"

"Well, I was only kidding about that!"

"[Y/N] is this true?!" The rest of the girls were glaring at you.

"No, this isn-"

Before you could finish your sentence. Chifuyu had interrupted you. He stepped in front of you. Blocking your view.

"Yes, this is true. [Y/N] just won't admit it. Since she's always been like this.

"Actually, I've never seen you both talked to each other before."

"Uh.. I actually recently started chatting with [Y/N] during the break."

"Chifuyu, you're acting rather strange this week." A girl questioned.

He looked away, grabbing a hold of your hand. You felt Chifuyu dragging you out of the classroom. You both stepped outside of the classroom. With your back against the wall. Avoiding eye contacts.

"Sorry for dragging you into this [Y/N]."

"Huh?.."

"Well.. you see one of those girls in that crowd is actually my ex. She's been chasing me around for a while, asking for us to get back together."

"So.. your asking me to pretend being your girlfriend in front of her."

"Yeah.. she's a creep, recently she's been stalking me. Always begging for forgiveness."

"Do you plan to get back with her?"

"I have no intentions on getting back with her. Though there has been somebody on my mind for a bit now."

"Why don't you confess to that person or something?"

"Nono! let's just hurry up and get back into the classroom."

He quickly changed the topic. Grabbing a hold of your hand. Taking you inside of the classroom.

"Sorry, me and my girlfriend had a small chat about something outside."

You felt someone tapping your shoulder, turning your attention behind. You see your friend behind you smiling at you.

"Just sit with your boyfriend, I'll be right behind you."