One

Shutting our apartment door I turn to face Jace.

"I told you once and I'll tell u again. No."

"You cannot be serious!"
He explained his lips pulling into a thin line and his curly hair falling across his eyes hiding his green eyes that I know are glaring at me.

"I'm very much serious Jace. I dont even know why you bothering me about this. You can go if you want I don't care."

I shove past him trying to make my way to my first lecture which I'm already late for.

"No i can't"

Letting out a breath tired from my fast paced walking I turn to face him, catching my breath.

"Yes you can and Jace, your class is in the opposite direction. "

I point out, hopeful that he would leave me alone. He scrunches his eyebrows at me giving me another annoyed look and I flip him off heading to class.

"No Riley I can't. "

Hes whining now and I let out a something that sounds alot like a growl.

"And why the hell not?"

He let's out a chuckle as he keeps up with me.

"Because you my best friend dumbass and I need someone to go to prom with."

I let out another exaggerated breath. Geez, I do that alot I need to stop.

"Jace you can get any girl to go with you and besides I am seriously not comming to a stupid high school prom with you."

"I know that okay,still appreciate the compliment but you my bestfriend it's like a code that we go together. "

This boy is certainly nerve wrecking. I have seriously no interest in going to some dumb high school prom that we will probably be kicked out of anyway.

Looking up I let out a sigh of relief as I spot my class ,turning to face Jace with a bright grin I flip him off.

"Goodbye Jace."

Before I have to witness his sour face I turn and head in taking a seat at the back as I wait for an hour of boredom.

"Riley."

Grabbing my bag I turn to face the voice that called me. Met with the ocean blue eyes of Hannah I smile and greet her back.

"I was wondering if you could help me with something? "

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Hannah was a nice girl from what I know but we hadn't known each other long enough for her to be asking me favours.

"Its not something bad I promise."

Obviously noticing the hesitation in my eyes she tries to convince me with a sweet smile.

"Ok shoot."

She claps her hands letting out a squeal and pulls me into a hug as I let out a chuckle.

"Ok so I heard of your new roommate and I was wondering if you could put in a good word for me."

I pull my lips into a frown and take a moment to digest her words.

"I'm sorry ,my new roommate? "

She gives me a giddy smile.

"Yes, the incredibly gorgeous one who moved in today."

What in the world was this girl talking about.

"Look Hannah I don't know what you taking about. I don't have a new room mate its just me and Jace."

She looks at me confused and I take the opportunity to walk away giving her a slight smile.