Chapter 5

(Y/n) POV

Shota and I were walking down the road trying to find Shigaraki place. But we're lost.

"Shota, I think we're lost," I said.

"It can't be far." Shota started barking again. We heard barking and howling.

"It's Fat Gum. This way." Shota said and ran off. I followed and when we got there Fat Gum was in a pile of snow.

"Fat gum? Are you Fat gum?" Shota panted.

"Oh, Shoti, Shoto, Shota!" Fat Gum stuttered out. I don't have time for this.

"Our puppies, are they all right?" I asked as calmly as I could.

"No time to explain. There's trouble. A big hullabaloo. Come along!" Fat Gum said and ran off. Shota looked at me and we ran off, Fat Gum took us to a window, and we saw a man and a woman holding up weapons to a lot of puppies. Oh hell no.

Shota and I jumped through the window, lips pulled back in a snarl, neck fur up.

"What have we got here? A couple of spotted hyenas?" The man said. Shota jumped and grabbed the man's bat and broke it. That was hot.

I went over to the puppies and guarded them. The woman came over with a knife in hand. I snarled and kept for her hand and bit her wrist, causing her to drop her knife and scream in pain, the man grabbed a chair and tried to hit me with it when but Shota came over and knocked him down. The man kicked Shota off of him, and Shota flew into the wall. The man picked a pipe and almost hit him with it, but Shota ran under him and bit his butt. The cat and pups ran through a hole in the wall.

Now that puppies are gone I can beat this girl's ass!

I charged at her and bit her leg, which led her to fall and I bit her shoulder. She yelled for help from the man. She pushed me off and ran into her friend and the pierce of the ceiling fell on them.

"Come on, (Y/n). Let's go." Shota said, panting slightly. We followed the puppies' tracks to a farm.

"Mom, Dad!" Momo called.

"We missed you, mommy,"

"Here we are, mommy."

"Oh, my darlings, my darlings!" I said as the puppies nuzzled my face.

"How'd you find us, Dad?" Sero asked. I look and all the puppies are crawling all over him.

"Izuku, Katsuki, Ochako! Hi, Shouji." Shota chuckled. I watched with a smile. "And Denki, you rascal!" Shoto sat next to Shota and asked.

"Did you bring me anything to eat?" Shota laughed and looked up at me.

"Everybody here? All 15?" I asked and giggled.

"Twice that many, Mom. Now there's 99 of us!" Katsuki said, I stopped. Wait what?

"What? 99 Where did they all come from?" Shota asked.

"What would he want with so many?" I asked.

"He's gonna make coats out of us." A puppy answered.

"What?" I asked dumbfounded.

"That's right, dog skins coats." The cat answered.

"Twice and Toga were gonna pop us off and skin us," Eijiro said.

"He's a devil, a witch! What'll we do?" I asked Shota.

"We have to get back to London somehow," Shota said and looked at the pups.

"What about the others? What'll they do?" Izzuku asked.

"We'll take them home with us, all of them," I said and looked at the 99 puppies, who started wagging their tails. "Our pets will never turn them out."

"Fat Gum, sir lights on the road." The horse said. "It's a truck heading this way."

The cat went to another and looked out at the road.

"It's the Baduns, Twice and Toga. They're following our tracks." The cat informed me.

"We have to go now," Shota said to the three.

"Out the back way. Across the pasture." The cat told us.

"Thank you so much this means so much to us." I thanked the three.

"How can we ever repay you?" Shota asked.

"Nothing at all. We just wanted to help." Fat Gum said.

"You guys better go." The horse told us.

"Come on kids hurry," I said and went through a hole in the wall, the pups following me.

"Good luck, Aizawa's!" Fat Gum shouted.

~

We ran for a couple of minutes and Toga and Twice's car went over the bridge we were hiding under.

"They gotta be around here somewhere." I heard Twice say,

"What if they went down the froze-up creek?" Toga asked.

Denki slipped and slid forward, almost getting spotted. The two Baduns climbed back in their truck and drove off. Shota stepped out and watched them leave.

"All clear, (Y/n)," Shota said and we walked out of our hiding place. Eijiro ran out and slipped on the ice.

"We gave them the slip! Didn't we, Dad?" He asked.

"They didn't even see us, Sero!" Mina said as they both slid around.

"Shh, children." I shushed them, and I felt Yugga grab out to my tail. All the puppies were falling and sliding everywhere.

~

We have been walking for hours, we're in a huge snowstorm, all of the puppies are hungry and tired. I was too. Shota started a headcount.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" Shota called. I look down the hill at him. "This way, (Y/n). The dairy barn across the road."

I turned around and walked back. The pups hesitated but followed. All the pups pushed through the snow and they made it.

"They're all here, Shota."

"All 99?" Shota asked, and I nodded.

"The famous Aizawa's. We were so worried about you." A cow said.

"Been trying to reach you. Afraid you'd been captured." The collie said to Shota.

"How did you make it all this way?" The cow asked me. "And in such dreadful weather. With all those little ones."

"I'm hungry, Mother. I'm hungry." Shoto said.

"I'm hungry, too," Jirou said.

"Mother, we're hungry," Momo said. All 15 puppies nodded in agreement. I sighed.

"I'm sorry, children," I said.

"Do they like warm milk? It's fresh." A cow asked. I nodded and smiled.

"Come and get it, kids. It's on the house." The cow said the pups ran off.

"Don't crowd kids, and say thank you," I said to them and thanked the cows. They nodded to me.

I walked over to Shota and the collie was talking about our next stop. Shota layed down and I layed down next to him.

"Goodnight Shota," I whispered to him.

"Goodnight, Love you," Shota whispered back, and he was out.

"I love you too," I whispered and looked at the sleeping puppies. "All of you."