Heartthrob In The Night

Key Notes:
y/n - your name

🍄 Your POV 🍄

After the train ride

I walk out of the station, Felix is right by me. Instead of focusing on the possibility that he could be Cat Noir, I focus on if he and I are siblings.

"Ok here's a map of London..." I pull out the map. It's actually a pretty big map, everything on it is small.

Felix, standing slightly behind me, peaks over my shoulder. I felt chills. He was really close.

He points to the map, "it doesn't have any hotels on it, just roads and famous places. It's of no use."

He backs ups and I throw the map away, "ok then let's ask someone for directions."

We walk around for a bit then we found a help stand. We approach the man and he welcomes us with a smile.

"Greetings. What can I do for you today?"

Felix grabs my hand, "my girlfriend and I want to find Big Ben Bedrooms and Breakfast. Can you point us in the right direction?"

What the fuck. I give Felix a look and he shrugs. The man starts looking at a brochure.

"Ah yes. The hotel is located 5 blocks from here actually. Very lucky of you two. Just follow this road, turn left and then turn right and it's right there!"

"Thank you, good sir," Felix takes a five-dollar bill from the bag and gives it.

Then he grabs my arm and starts walking. By the time we are further and out of sight, he lets go.

"What the fuck was that?" I ask.

He doesn't answer. I just want to get to the hotel.

At the Hotel

"Hello! Welcome, how can I help you?"

A young lady greeted us. She stands behind a counter, the room is filled with paintings and there are plants around the room. It was very welcoming. So far it's not bad.

I step up to the counter, "two rooms please."

Felix side-eyes me and whispers, "two? Really?"

"Shh."

The lady starts typing on her computer then gives a concerning look, "oh sorry...looks like there's only one room available."

Felix chuckles, "that's ok. We'll take it. How much it is?"

"Depends how long you guys are staying, sir. It's three-hundred and fifty a night."

Felix looks at me and shakes his head. Then he looks at the lady, "can I pay you tomorrow? My mom is Amelie, she's pretty famous here. She's also very wealthy."

I watch as the lady's mouth drops. She starts punching something into the computer and smiles, "yes of course! Please, here's your card. Enjoy your stay. Stay for as long as you like! You're on the third floor, room 303."

Felix nods as a thank you then clasps his hand on my wrist. He drags me inside the elevator.

"I could've paid that," I cross my arms.

He pushes the level 3 button, "we don't know how long we're staying, three days is over a thousand."

"My mom knew this hotel, she wouldn't have sent us here without knowing the price!"

"Your mom is also very generous!" he snaps, "do you expect me to sit by and watch you pay for everything?"

"I'm an independent woman!" I snap back.

He shakes his head slightly, "but you can't be afraid to have some help. You paid for my damn train ticket already. You have the money for food. Why can't I help out when we are only here because of my mom's stupid mistake?"

"IT WAS MY FATHERS MISTAKE TOO!"

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU NEED TO PAY FOR EVERY GOD DAMN THING!"

The elevator door opens. We both stay silent. I guess he's right though, but I don't want to seem like I'm using him for his money. I feel guilty if someone were to pay that much for me. But maybe he felt the same.

He steps out of the elevator and I trail behind him as he looks for the room. We turned left, down the hallway, and look to our left side. The odd number of rooms were to our left.

Once we open our room, I walk in first and drop the bag, "you got to be shitting me right now."

Felix walks in perplexed, "what?"

I point at the bed, "THERE'S ONLY ONE FUCKING BED."

Felix shrugs, "don't be a drama queen, I can just sleep on the floor?" he walks into the room more and looks at the floor, "seems clean enough..." he opens the closet to search for extra blankets, then he checks the drawers and cabinets, "um...or maybe not...I can't find any extra blankets so I can't sleep on the floor..."

"No- you're kidding..." I start checking everywhere and I can't find a single thing. I let out a sigh, "there are no towels too..."

Felix puts his hand in his pocket and rubs the back of his neck with the other, "well..." he stops rubbing his neck and places his hand in the other pocket, "we can take the extra two pillows and put them between us."

I jump on the bed and start moving the pillows around, "way ahead of you."

By the time I'm done, Felix climbs on the bed. I'm still over the pillow wall as he gets onto the bed...

I freeze, our faces were close, our noses almost touch. As I stare into his green eyes, they shine with curiosity and hunger for passion. His lips part a little as his eyes wander into mine. I don't even know how long we've been staring. I could get lost in his eyes forever, but I don't have forever. Involuntary, my hand slides to his hand, then it moves up his arm slowly.

What the fuck am I doing?

I put my hand back down.

Restrain yourself.

"It's getting late, go to bed," I flop on my side and turn away from him.

He chuckles and turns the light off. I don't turn around, no matter how much I want him, I can't have him. Not tonight. It hurts my heart, the pain I feel because I have to distance myself. The number of times I have to tell myself no. The reminder I set for myself, we could be related. Being with him is not in my cards right now. But God, I wish I had the whole deck. I want to do anything I want.