[00] ella jane marley

Liked by baddymaddy, kitkat, natejacobs, ruerue and 312 others

ellybelly pre game for mckay's 😜 big up @baddymaddy for being my personal photographer. Love u bitch 🥵

♡ 𝑒 𝓁𝓁𝒶 ♡

Ella Marley, or Ell as people call her because..you know..Ella isn't short enough. Where do I start with Ella? She's perfect. No literally, she's perfect.

Ella was born in London to Jackson and Olivia Marley. Her dad is actually a big shot lawyer and her mum is a pretty big deal in the modelling industry, well at least she was. Mrs Marley was found dead in the bathroom when Ella was eight, a suicide note written in pencil eyeliner.

There's not really a lot of detail known about how she killed herself, or even why. Mr Marley moved himself and Ella back to his hometown East Highland and Ella's been pretty popular since.

So, when I said Ella's perfect, I meant it. Since she lost her mom, she had worked hard at making herself perfect. Scared to loose anybody else she cared about, she made herself perfect so that they would stay.

Maddy Perez and Ella had become best friends on Ell's first day of school, they've been pretty inseparable since. Nate Jacobs and Ella are also pretty close but I think that's due to their dad's being on the football team together when they were in school.

I love Ella,  She's been there for me on some of my darkest days, vice versa. But sometimes I wish she hadn't you know? Because even though we all think she's perfect, she's got her cracks and I'm pretty sure them cracks started to appear the day I introduced her to Fezco & Ashtray.

♡ 𝑒 𝓁𝓁𝒶 ♡

this isn't the best but it's almost 2am and I wanted to dish out a quick chapter lmao. Hope you guys enjoy it. Let me know what you guys think :)