TRANSCENSION

[Formerly RISE - THE NICK ALLEN SANDERS SAGA]

JOSHUA GARCIA as Nick Allen Soriano

DISCLAIMER:

I DO NOT own any of the trademarked characters featured in this story, including images or music that may be incorporated later on. All rights belong to their respective owners such as Marvel Studios, DC Comics, Disney, Warner Bros., Paramount Pictures, Hasbro, and ZAG. I, however, own the original characters, the cover, and the story's plot.

CAUTION:

I'm never one to swear when writing or in person - unless of course when I'm turmoiled by extreme emotions. But for everyone's sake, read with CAUTION(!) for - in whatever direction my writing would take me later on - this story might contain: words inappropriate for younger audiences, triggering themes, violence, death, and things that might cause discomfort and/or disturbance. I advise you against reading this story if you're uncomfortable with the aforementioned stuff.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello, AlyasOnyot here! More than a year has already passed since the last time I was here on Wattpad, which means you most definitely don't even know who the hell am I. Nonetheless, all you need to know is that I am someone who seeks solace in writing, escaping the realities of life.

As mentioned earlier, this is a rewrite of my previous work, 'RISE: THE NICK ALLEN SORIANO SAGA,' which remained unfinished. If you happened to read the original, I sincerely apologize for the cringe-worthy content I once called a "story." If you haven't, consider yourself fortunate. During my time away, I focused on improving my writing skills and studying various novel-writing styles and techniques to ensure a better reading experience this time. Please bear in mind that English is not my native language, so my grammar may occasionally be questionable.

One more thing to tell you is that my updates for this story would most likely be slow as a sloth. I have numerous responsibilities beyond Wattpad that demand my attention, limiting the time I can dedicate to writing alone.

I hope that you will like this story. And if you do, please don't forget to hit that vote button and comment to let me know your thoughts about my story.