𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤

"i'm so bored" i thought to my self as i wait for the concert to start. The band room is filled up to the brim with an estimated number of 30-40 people.

As i'm sitting in the back i hear whispers about me, i didn't mean to be nosy and listen but my gut told me too. I lean up from my seat since i was sitting with my head tilted back, i sit up and listen. And low and behold it's Petra.

"why in the hell is she talking about me of all people?" i think to my self.

"Shes so fucking ugly like come on, cover up that pimple would you." she says whispering to her goons. They all laughed at her "funny" joke, while looking at me. I was so used to her stupid bullying that it didn't even phase me of her hurtful words.

Well that's not that true, it hurt a little. just the thought knowing i was friends with her for years hurt me deep inside. But after being bullied for years on end, it didn't really matter anymore.

"I'm still shocked that Mrs.Tyler chose her to be first chair, like why choose a black person to be closest to the crowd. And have a solo, that's bull shit." she whispered

Oh yeah forgot about that, i do have a solo. I get to play Experience by Ludovico Einaudi. It was one of the first difficult songs i ever mastered, and it's very dear to my heart.

As i'm thinking the door opens and Mrs.Tyler walks in.

"Hello you guys, it's time to go out and get seated in your seats." she says while fixing her waist length wavy hair.

"Remember your order in sitting and your music cause after we finish we are going straight to the bus."

I stand up and grab my music and violin, say a quick prayer and stand in order, first in line.

We all start walking to the stage and putting out stuff down neatly since there are people watching.

we put it down and Mrs.Tyler starts talking to the audience.

"Hello everyone, and thank you for coming to our last concert for this class. i am blesses to call them my students and allow them to leave my class with the knowledge of how to play an instrument."

"Yeah i forgot that too.

This is our last concert, i get to play with these people. We are all ages of 20-24 and we need jobs and to be able to start a family." i think to my self.

𝐿𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡.