04.

*Check out the artist Twistysart on instagram for the humanoid look of Sunnydrop n Moondrop

*Check out the artist Twistysart on instagram for the humanoid look of Sunnydrop n Moondrop. The description may not be close to the look as I also have a design in mind so its lightly twisted :)

─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉─

"So new friend! Sunshine! Sunlight!  What are you suppose to do? Are you searching for glitter glue? Googly eyes? Oh googly eyes are so fun!" The daycare attendant chirped, the soft jingle of the bells occasionally ringing from him bouncing up on his feet from time to time making (Y/n) give a small smile, tapping their feet against the floor to hint at the animatronic what they were checking.

"Checking if the styrofoam floor is all good, the playground and all. I'm suppose to be on backstage duty but I came in too early. The show starts near 11 eitherway." They quietly laughed, a bit nervous to be standing near the 8ft tall jester animatronic who was pratically swinging from side to side, blonde locks sticking out from the movements, his grin never left, a happy hum making it's way out of his throat before twirling around. The bells near the tips of his hair as well on his wrist making noises from the movement.

"Of course new friend! Do you need my help? Oooh can i can i? It'll be so much fun!" He cheered "We can do arts and crafts!!! This is so exciting!!" He squeaked, (Y/n) getting surprised at the slender arms suddenly hugging their waist, entire body frame getting picked up from the floor, their eyes rapidly blinking in pure confusion until they looked up to see the huge grin on Sunnydrops, eyes squinted in..admiration? No no–they shook that thought aside and deemed it more as one of amusement! A little giggle left the daycare attendants lips, gently putting their form back down on the ground for them to proprely do their job.

"It won't be too long." They muttered, quickly beginning their task on checking up the whole playground, how they even managed to know what to do was a mistery, but by god were they glad they arrived early for the fact that it was taking a huge amount of their time just to see if the platform wouldn't collapse in general. "Well at least the ball pits floor is alright." They sighed, running their hand onto their head to soothe the upcoming headache of having too much sugary drink, Sunndyrop must have noticed the notion for he quickly started to spur out questions, asking if everything was alright while (Y/n) tried their best to reassure the sun animatronic that they were just feeling a bit overwhelmed.

"Overwhelmed?! No no! We can't have you be overwhelmed! Not on your first day! Oh no! Do you want to make art? Have googly eyes?–"
"Wh—S-sunnydrop I'm okay I swear!" The daycare attendant didn't seem to take their words to heart, but with their frantic look that screamed that they didn't want anymore of this, his rays slightly flattered in return feeling dejection run through his system. He only wanted to have them smile, not make them feel more overwhelmed.

Noticing the distinct change, they weakly sighed, patting near his chest cavity as a sign that he wasn't at fault. "It isn't you Sunny, I'm still just..trying to get used to this. I'm not used to being near new environments." They quietly laughed, removing their hands off of his to quietly fiddle with their nails. The blonde headed robot tilted his head to the side, his usual grin forming into a letter 'o' shape, intrigued with what they said.

It was very unatural for him to be this quiet. However what felt more unatural was the feeling of his fans wiring up just a smidge faster than usual.

"I'm..not used to places like this.. My part-time job only consisted of small booths, and this pizzaplex is.. something." They laughed once more, gazing down at the colourful styrofoam to avoid any sort eye contact with his white ones. The silence by then was overbearing for the new employee–who took the sign the wrong way and began blabbering apologies for wasting his time, but Sunny harshly shook his head, pushing his arms to the side that caused the bells on his wrist and hair to jingle.
"Of course not new friend! No need to apologize sunflower! Here here let's play in the ball pit! Come on come on! It'll be so much fun fun!" He giggled, rapidly wrapping his slender arms around their waist and bolted towards the ball pit, a slight string of curse words leaving their mouth–however it sounded more like keyboard smash–before wheezing at the impact of feeling their back collide with the ball pits floor, swatting away the balls to eye the daycare attendant standing with full pride over them.

The usual grin stayed on his face, eyes squinted in amusement at their guffawed face.

"See see! Look how happy you look now! Yoohoo!" He cheered, twirling around on his spot only to trip, landing right beside their figure who giggled at his confused blinking. "Yoohoo to you too." They snickered, Sunnydrop keeping the smile, very enlightened to have made the new employee smile.