Prologue Part 1

It was calm on Angel Island as the current Guardian of the Master Emerald, Locke stood on the stairs watching the surroundings. Birds were chirping, flowers were blooming. It was relatively quiet at the moment before invisible cracks formed at the bottom of the stairs with odd energy spilling from the cracks. Locke notices and prepares himself for a fight. The cracks burst and a young hedgehog is thrown from the otherworldly crack. The young male hedgehog had (Y/C) fur with  (Y/C) spines and  (Y/C) spine decor. He had (Y/C) backspines and a (Y/C) tail. The thing that stood out the most was his shoes. Locke had felt that he had seen those shoes before just in a different color scheme. He had  (Y/C) gloves and socks. He hopped up off the ground, dazed before falling back down unconscious. The old echidna sighed before dragging the unconscious hedgehog by the foot to the stairs before setting him up and walking off and coming back with a bucket of water before splashing it on the poor guy.

???:AHH- THE FITNESS PACER TEST- ughhh…

Locke: Wake up.

???: ?.....Who are you? Wh- WAIT! IT WORKED! FINALLY!!

The Hedgehog jumped around in joy as he seemingly leapt for the non-existent hills. CLINK! Something fell from the jumping hedgehog's bag. Locke stared in shock as a yellowish-gold gem rolled across the ground before stopping in the middle of the two just as the hedgehog took notice.

???:Hey! Who told you, you could run away?

Locke: Wher-

The Hedgehog went to pick up the gem before Locke grabbed it.

Locke: Where did you get this! Who are you!

???: Ok. My name is (Y/N). And that gem was a gift from my Mother.

Locke: Are you here for the Master Emerald?

(Y/N): Master Emerald? And what's with this place?

(Y/N) looked over seeing two Mobians by The Master Emerald arguing. One was a Bat Mobian with the other being a Hedgehog Mobian.

(Y/N): Are those two guarding the Master Emerald or something?

Locke: *Looks over* Ugh….

Locke runs over to the two Mobians with (Y/N) following.

Locke: Ahem.  My patience has worn thin.

???: Give me a break, man!

???: We have to stop meeting like this, Locke.

???: Hit him before he uses his wacky voodoo!

A yellow energy covers Locke’s hand as he deflects ???’s spindash sending him flying over Locke’s head. (Y/N) looks to see the Hedgehog climbing on top of the Master Emerald.

???: Evil Sonic! Gimme a hand!

Evil Sonic: Sorry, Rouge, but the Birthday boy gets dibs on the goods!

Rouge: You jerk!

Evil Sonic absorbs energy from the Master Emerald causing his blue quills to turn green and his green eyes to turn blue. (Y/N), discreetly holds his Gem which causes him and it to glow a golden hue as he concentrates and charges a spin-dash laced in a golden energy, unknown to everyone else.

Evil Sonic: Woo-hoo! Happy Birthday to me!

Rouge: Looks like your priorities just shifted. Serves you right, traitor.

Locke: NO!!!

Locke punches Evil Sonic off the Master Emerald.

Locke: GET OFF THE MASTER EMERALD!

Locke jumps down towards Rouge.

Locke: You both had your chance.

Rouge: You like to play it rough, huh? Let’s go!

Evil Sonic: The Birthday boy  gets first dibs, Rouge.

Rouge: Evil Sonic…?

???: Not quite, babe…..But a real Scourge all the same.

Rouge: You’ve…changed!

Scourge: For the better, babe. No more lame “Evil Twin” shtick for me.

Locke: You’ll be thrown out just as easily!

Evil Sonic or rather Scourge beats Locke in combat easily. Scourge stands over an unconicus Locke.

Scourge: Try that again, Old Man.

As Scourge tries to land the finishing blows, (Y/N) spindashes toward Scourge, hitting him dead on causing him to fly back before (Y/N) kicks Rouge in the stomach before punching her in the face with his Gem causing a small explosion to force Rouge back.

Scourge: Huh? That stings.

Rouge: OW! WHAT THE HELL?!?!!

(Y/N): Sorry miss, but I can’t just let you hurt him and walk away. So who’s ne-

Before (Y/N) can utter another letter, Scourge punches him turning his head to the side from the force. (Y/N) has little time to register it before he flies back before managing to stop himself. After (Y/N) looks up, Scourge has his hand on the Master Emerald with Rouge in his grasp before shouting.

Scourge: CHAOS CONTROL!

The two disappear in a flash leaving (Y/N) and Locke. Locke groans as he wakes up seeing (Y/N) writing things down in a  journal before getting up and walking to him.

TO BE CONTINUED…....