the beginning

*flashback*
it was a summer i think... ireland was icream shop when she met viviene.

*one year later*

they were now dating...both not knowing what the future would hold for them. Ireland had began working as a dentist assistant and viviene now owned the icecream shop they met at. they were doing pretty good until one say it changed...well for a while.

Ireland was in the shower and viviene was still laying in bed. she had just woken up and heard a buzzing sound coming from the bed stand on ireys side. she picked her phone up and looked at it, it said missed call from caitlyn... "whos caitlyn" she thought to herself. she saw that it said ireland had a few messages from that girl too, but yet she could only see the one that told her to pick up the phone. viviene heard the water being turned off and quickly put irelands phone back.

*later on that day...*

it was a sunday, meaning they both had the day off. well viven just chose not to go. they weee both eating when irelands phone kept going off, "whos that?" ireland picked her phone up and muted her notifications, "no one..."

viviene began to grow suspicious...she had a plan, that soon would be not needed,

around 6 pm ireland was in the living room, calling caitlyn because she thought viviene was laying i bed.
"yes i will be there tomorrow morning don't worry...no she hasn't found out yet." she mumbled into the pbone.
viviene hoped it wasn't what she thought was going on...but it was too later for that.
"yes ily🥺😍" iraldn said
viviene was heartbroken💔💔

"w-what..." she chocked out... "wait viv it's not what it looks like i swear...COME BACK" ireland yelled as viviene ran out of the house💔

this was the first time.

omg tea😑😑😑😳😳 ireyfairchild