34: Boring

It's a boring day for Hanabi. She was still off day for today, but Granger already go to work. Well, she's all alone now. XBorg already gone to work. Also, he's going to left her house on the next week. He's going to meet their parents and continue his studies.

"Gosh, what should I do?" Hanabi rolls around. All the groceries are stocked. Nothing to do. The house was very clean, as Granger wakes up very early to make sure that Hanabi didn't need to move too much.

Well, she understands that he was worried, but he need to let her do some jobs too!

"Hmmm. Lesley and Gusion are busy. Maybe, I can hang out with Selena?" Hanabi calls Granger first, to inform him that she was going out.

After received a satisfactory answer from her husband, Hanabi grins. She then text Selena.

A few minutes of waiting, Selena arrived

A few minutes of waiting, Selena arrived. The two chuckles before left to the mall.

Arrived, Selena and Hanabi decides to have a nice day at salon and spa too. Hanabi decides to not get a massage, but she wants to enjoy a luxury facial, manicure and pedicure.

Selena gets a massage and manicure only.

After a few hours, the two feels satisfied with their appearances.

"What a nice day!" Hanabi grin.

"I know. Then, shall we eat?" Selena tie her hair.

"Hmm, I craved for some noodles. Wanna eat ramen and udon?" Hanabi could feel an extra sense in her tongue, that she wants to eat more and more.

"Really? Ohh, okay. It must caused by your child. You know, craving. I thought pregnant woman loves sour food." Selena and Hanabi starts to walk to the fancy restaurant.

"I don't know. The doctor said it's still quite new. I even forget how old it is." Hanabi stunned, and so the author.

"Hmm... 2 months?" Selena guess.

"Kinda? Gosh. I forget. Anyway, what I can tell I craved for my hometown food." Hanabi sigh.

"Hm, it must be hard on you."

The two take their seats and order some foods. Hanabi eats a lot....

"Wow, Hana... I don't think you can finish it." Selena was quite surprised.

"Well, I'll take away if I don't. Hah, it's so hard as a pregnant woman." Hanabi already chew her food.

"Wow. Tell me, what's the different?" Selena chuckles.

"I keep vomiting early in the morning, I feel tired all day long, sometimes I feel energetic. I also likes to stay with Granger. You know, smelling him? Gosh. How weird I became." Hanabi gulps a chunk of water before continue to eat.

"Wow. I guess you must having a baby girl. Can't wait to be an aunt." Selena grin.

"Yeah. Get married too, Selena. It's... Very different from normal relationship." Hanabi sigh.

"Yeah. Claude and I already planned some things out. You know, my sister already got a new... Girlfriend?" Selena starts gossipping.

"Really? Gosh. Who's this time?" Hanabi finished her first bowl.

"She's with Natalia now." Selena grin.

"Natalia? Really? Then, how about Aurora?" Hanabi put away the empty bowl aside.

"Aurora left my sister after graduation day, as her parents force her to an arranged marriage but yeah... It is what it is. My sister are happy." Karina looks around, as she see something very wrong, she turns to Hanabi.

"Yeah but, why you look at me like that?" Hanabi asks.

"No, nothing. Let's keep going. Hana, eat faster. Granger will be angry if I keep you like a single lady." Selena chuckles, but sounds awkward. It's like she was hiding something.

"Alright. If you say so." Smiling, Hanabi continue to feast on her last bowl before pay for the food.

*

Fast, Selena walks to her car. Hanabi was quite... Suspicious. Why she acted like that?

"Selena slow down. I'm tired to follow you." Hanabi tries to catch up with Selena.

Selena turns around before sigh.

But, after they reach her car, Selena starts her car and left, fast.

"Wow Selena! Slow down! Why are you acting like this?" Hanabi just barely grab her seatbelt.

Silent.

"I'm sorry Hana." Selena speaks after a few minutes of driving.

"Well, mind explaining?" Hanabi could feel her lung would burst. She was scared.

"Earlier, I saw Hanzo in the restaurant. He followed us, until a few moments ago. I'm scared he's still going over you, Hana."

Hanabi remained silent. Slowly, she sigh.

That Hanzo.

He'll never learn, huh?

"Thanks for telling me, Sel. I'll make sure he would never do any such things.  Don't worry, I got Granger to protect me." Hanabi turns around to smile.

Selena slowly nod.

Deep down, she was anxious.

Hanabi does seem scared about it.

"Oh, we're arrived. Thanks for today, Selena." Hanabi pat Selena's shoulder before grabs her stuff and exit the car.

Selena nod, before look at Hanabi.

That Hanzo...

Could he stop?

After take a deep breath, Selena drives home. She then calls someone, using hands free phone.

"Claude."

"Yes? What's it?"

"Hanzo was tailing Hanabi. He followed us. I— I'm scared."

Selena tighten her grip to her steering wheel.

"Calm down, babe. I need you to be okay. Slowly, drive home. I'll finish my work earlier so that we can talk about this, okay?" Claude suggested.

"Alright. See ya, babe."

She hung up. Selena look at her side mirror and every single mirror. Hanzo wasn't around. Thanks, finally!

A few minutes of driving, Selena arrived.

She locks the gate and so on and start waiting for Claude to come home.

She can't help but to feel anxious. She knew that Claude and Gusion are good in martial arts.

But Hanzo, he seems to be at another level. After Hanabi broke up with Hanzo, she done a lot of research about Hanzo and found a shocking truth about him.

It's same goes to Granger.

Selena sigh again.

Before, she was very jealous of Hanabi because she always got the best attention and so on. But now, that she knew...

Hanabi are unlucky when it's involve in man.

Granger and Hanzo...

Those two...

What are their attention towards her?

Selena can't help but feel worried.

Tbc