Chapter 61-70

CHAPTER 61: Back to the Warehouse

Jin Hui was sitting in a corner of the warehouse, looking fixedly at the woman who was healing him. The sunlight outside the window shone on her body, coating her whole body with a layer of holy light. The skin is fair and delicate, and even the pores on the face are clearly discernible under the sun. Such Wang Bing'er made his heart flutter beautifully.

    "How did the injury crack open?" Wang Bing'er gave Jin Hui a complaining look, "Didn't you say yesterday that you can't move in a big arc?"

    "Cough," Jin Hui coughed awkwardly. is tit for tat. Such a calm conversation really made it hard for him to adapt for a while. "No, I'm sorry. I didn't notice it yesterday, and I forgot it for a while."

    "Can you forget this?" Wang Bing'er widened her eyes and puffed her cheeks angrily. The action of bandaging in your hands is also a little heavier, which makes you not have a long memory.

    "Yo, lightly, lightly." Jin Hui frowned uncomfortably, all the facial features on his face squeezed together.

    Looking at his exaggerated appearance, Jiang Xianda silently turned his face away, his eyes twitched fiercely: Damn, do you want to be so exaggerated! It's not a serious injury like a whole body festering, or a broken hand or a broken foot. A little whiplash can still hurt like this, and he wouldn't believe it if he was beaten to death. Moreover, don't think that he didn't know that the reason why Jin Hui's wound opened was because he did it on purpose. When he went to the bathroom yesterday, he saw it with his own eyes.

    "Oops, it hurts, it hurts, tap it." The magic voice in his ear kept entering Jiang Xianda's ears. Holding a bruised face, Jiang Xianda suddenly stood up, but when he saw Tan Xinyi on the opposite side, he cast a warning look at himself.

    Jiang Xianda was stunned for a moment, sorry, how could he forget the tigress's instructions. Quietly moving the still painful foot, Jiang Xianda wanted to cry without tears, and squeezed out a smile that was even uglier than crying. Superfluous explanation: "Hehe, sitting for a long time, my butt hurts a little. I'll go for a walk, go for a walk, you don't have to worry about me."

    "Come on, I don't like you for a long time. A big man, sitting in the middle of a group of women, is not ashamed. I blush for you." Tan Xinyi gave him a contemptuous look.

    Jiang Xianda tilted his head and saw that there were indeed many boys and girls around him. But it can't be said that he is sitting in the middle of a bunch of women. At least, the guy next to me who is screaming won't be a woman. However, this time, he was sensible, and quickly begged for mercy: "Miss Tan Xinyi, Aunt Tan Xinyi, please say a few words less. I'm afraid of you, didn't you pay attention just now? If you're not satisfied, I'll leave now. Will it work?"

    Tan Xinyi waved her hand in disgust, like driving away a nasty mosquito. "Let's go, let's go, don't get in the way in front of me." An ignorant idiot, he couldn't even see Jin Hui's obvious careful thought. Staying here will only get in the way, it's better to go clean.

    "You," Jiang Xianda was choked with excitement by her attitude. After a long while, he took a deep breath, turned around and walked away quickly. Forget it, he is a big man, and he doesn't know the same as a little girl.

    "Dude, I said that Huizi is there with your crush over there. What are you doing to join in the fun? Well, Tan Xinyi gave you a slap in the face again." Jiang Xianda was about to go to the warehouse door to take a look. It was intercepted by Zhao Rui.

    "You said Huizi and Wang Bing'er?" Jiang Xianda looked back in shock, and realized with hindsight that when Huizi and Wang Bing'er weren't quarreling, it was quite the same thing.