8

I banged the door, I was now at the point of breaking it.

Panashe and Jennifer opened the door. They looked at me then they pulled me in by my shirt.

"What the hell" I said.

"No what the fuck. Where have you been we had to go to the police and they said we had to wait 48 HOURS to file up a missing person. We were just about to go back" Panashe shook me.

"After the party we looked everywhere for you we stayed until 6am waiting in the car.. Then we came home hoping you would be here. We even called you and you never answered." Jennifer smacked me.

"I got fucking kidnapped calm down guys." I backed away just in case they were going to violently abuse me again.

"Why? How? When?" They both asked me.

"I don't know why. I went out to get some air and then this guy just made me fall asleep and when I woke up I was in his house. He had me locked in a room." I tried to explain everything.

"Let's go to the police and tell them." Panashe grabbed my wrist, but I pulled away.

"No we cant." I ran up the stairs. I knew if I started talking about the weird things he did they would think I was crazy. They would probably think I was lying about getting kidnapped.

I locked my self in my room. When I turned around he was laying on my bed. "Your bed is pretty comfortable" he looked at me. I turned around , I was going to unlock the door. When I suddenly felt his hand grab mine.

"Not this time babe" he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the bed.

"Let me go" I tried to pull away. He placed a finger on his lips motioning me to be quite.

" Why are you doing this to me. Why me? first you hunt me in my sleep, then you kidnap me. And now you are back ? Why? To kill me?" I asked him.

"I would never kill you" he softly spoke.

"Then what do you want?" I asked.

"I need you to come back with me." he said.

"Why?"
I furrowed my eyebrows.

" I told you already. You staying with me was doing you a favor." he said.

"What the hell that's not an explanation. You don't tell me your name , you don't tell me what the hell are you ,because your clearly not human. And now you say you are doing me a favour. What kind of favor?"
I crossed my arms, and waited for an answer.

Why was I arguing with him instead of screaming for help!
I could tell CALL THE COPS or something

He scratched his head and sighed.

"I can tell you anything you want ,but you have to come with me" he got closer.

"Why do I have to go with you?" I sat down as to annoy him even more.

"Because if you don't ,you're going to die." he threw his hands up in the air.

What?

who the hell wants to kill me. I haven't pissed anyone. Except for him.

"Some one that I know. He wants pay back" he sat next to me.

And he did It again. How the hell is he reading my mind.

"Why am in the middle of it. I don't even know you" I looked at him.

"Please come back. I don't want to force you" he said. I shook my head left to right.

                   "NO" I said.

"By force it is then" he threw me over his shoulders. I saw him walking to the window. He opened it and he pushed me out. I was standing on the roof.

" What are you doing" I asked when he kept walking over to the edge , he was pulling me with him.

" We are going to jump" he said. My eyes widen. It was a high jump.

He placed one arm under my legs and then the other on my back.

He lifted me up.

"Ready?" He asked. I grabbed onto his shirt and closed my eyes. We probably broke all of our bones.

"You can open your eyes now" he said. I looked around and we were now outside.

"Never mind you might want to close them again" he walked towards the back of the house. In the back I could see the dark woods.

"Wh-" I couldn't finish my sentence. I felt a strong wind. In what felt like the blink of an eye I saw the shadow of a huge house.
He placed me down , but that was a bad idea.

My legs gave up and I fell to the ground. I could hear him laugh.

"My head hurts" I tried to get up but It wasn't possible. I stayed on the ground for several minutes.
I felt his hand grab mine , and he helped me up.

"Feeling better?" He asked.

I nodded.

Of course I wasn't. A crazy dude comes to kidnapped me so I run away , and then he tells me if I don't stay with him I'm going to die. Of course I'm not okay. I don't know what the hell is going on.

Help!

Edited **