Tyyyyyyyyyy Beatiful people

Guys Thanks for the 143 viewsss and 25 votes i never expected to reach this much, im fucking crying tho XD and again thank uuuuuu all, now now i will leave with this dare mai sis gave me sharon1melgar oh and mira maje ya casi pal 150 xd.

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+

A NORMAL DAY IN THE 7BBB'S HOUSE..... OR....

Blaze: ICEEEEEE! HAVE YOU SEEN MY JACKET?! * Blaze scream from their room *

Ice: NO! I HAVENT EVEN ENTER TO THE ROOM SINCE I WAKE UP* ice sxream back to blaze from living room*

Blaze: VERY FUNNY! YOU JUST WENT TO THE LIVING ROOM TO SLEEP AGAIN! * Blaze rolls his eyes and keep on search his jacket*

Quake walk by ice and Blaze room, just to see a big mess going around Quake could only wided his ayes.

Quake: Blaze! pick up this mess right now! * Quake crossed his arms*

Cyclone and thorn walk by coming from outside looking the big mess around the room.

Blaze: i will i wi-

the elements sibling hears a loud thumb thats came from the living room and went quickly downstairs, just to see the author on the living room with her someone next to her and holding her though her shirt.

Yuli: Heyy~ Guuuys~* smile*

TTM: Hii! and whos she? * the ttm points to the girl next to yuli*

Thunderstorms And solar: yh.. Whos she? * solar points *

Quake: Hi and where have u been and whos she * makes a confused face*

Yuli: okokokokok, let explain i have been missing cause is school fault and i have been busy, so sorry.* smile oncw again*

TTM: Ok, we get but u havent answer, whos sheee? * point to her again *

Yuli: Oh yh, ths is sharon mai sister and wee have a dare from her, so sharon wanna tell them.

Sharon: okok, so this is the dare that yall have to play the pocky game :3 and yuli will give the ships.

7BBB'S: What!?

Quake: okok , so yuli who will go first then?
Quake: yuli? * looks at yuli who was listening music and dacing*

sharon: YULI! * hits her head* despertate pendeja q te estan hablando!

Yuli: ayyy perdon* rubs her head* ya pues, los primeron q iran son...

Thunderstorms: English pls, u know we dont speak spanish right?* cross his arms making a dead stare*

Yuli: ye ye u right * sweatdrop* sorry, so the first one to go is solthorn and here * gives a box of pocky to solar*

Thorn; but, why us first and not icelaze? * ponits to ice and blaze*

Icelaze: Oi! Stop point us * scream*

Yuli: cause I say so, now now go bitch!*push them to their sharing room*

In the living room

Yuli: now, sharon? Te vas a quedar va o te vas? * looks at sharon wondering *

sharon: pues no se, a ver si q tan bueno termina esto?* looks at yuli with a fujoshi face*

Yuli: okok pues* looks back with a fujoshi face*

meanwhile in the solthorn room

Thorn and solar were already sitting on the bed looking at the box of pockys laying in the bed, thorn was blushing red and while solar was trying on process what to do with the pockis box and trying not to think dirty stuff.

( fourth wall: ohhhh unholy solar)

(yuli: stay in line, bitch.)

(fourth wall: Okokok damn..)

Solar: soo should we start? * looks at thorn whos red has a tomate *

Thorn: Y-yh sure, i wont mind* looks aside blushing *

third pov:

Solar grads the box just to pull out a pocky and putting it inside his mouth, waving it up and down to let thorn know to start.

Thorn with out thinking start biting hoping that would break the pocky, little did he know solar was already following the lead.

Without knowing their were already kissing, each time they keep on kising the kiss was becoming deeper .

Thorns push solar who was already on him.

Thorn: ah~ i-i think we should get out now *he's breath was a bit heavy*

Solar: y-yh.. I think the same* get off of thorn*

Solar and thorn comes out of the room and sees the others nosebleed and the author fainted on floor.

No-one pov:

Sharon: I think we should continued this another day * drags yuli out*

Blaze: Or in another three months* cross his arm and rolling his eyes *

Yuli-reverse: DoNt WoORrY ShE wIlL UpDaTe AgAin~* come out of nowhere with a dead body and disappear out*

Blaze: What the fu-ouch

Quake: Blaze! language!*hits blaze*

Blaze: Sorry * sweatdrop and sits on the sofa*

Thunderstorms: im wondering whos about to go next?* sits on the sofa*

Cyclone: we will see then* sits next to Thunderstorms *

Ice: I will go to sleep now * Ice lays his head on blaze lap and fall sleep*

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+

Sharon: ummm bye and pls leave dares and Truth for this book.!

Thunclone: and dont forget to vote.!

Icelaze: and choose who will be next!

Yuli-reverse: ByE pEoPlE!* blow a kiss and disappear*

Blaze: the fuck!? Whos she?

Byeeeeeee