Jade West ⚠️/🦋 - Soulmate AU M

Soulmate AU

Male reader

Summary/Background Info: Jade had always thought that Beck was the one- which was fair, considering he was her soulmate. They had been dating for almost a year, but that all changes when the new girl, Tori, shows up. Suddenly, Beck is taking a new interest in her and eventually leaves Jade for Tori. Their soulmate tattoo's fade, and while Beck is immediately matched with Tori, Jade is left behind with a tattoo that she has no idea what to do with. That is, until, another new student shows up.

No hate to Tori or Beck (even though they're still not really my favorites) this is just for the plot

H/c- hair color

E/c- eye color

S/c- skin color

F/c- favorite color 

3rd person/Jade's POV

"Jade, Beck's not like that. He wouldn't cheat on you, you're soulmates for petes sake!" 

Jade huffed, ignoring Andre's comment. She's been moody ever since the new girl, Tori had showed up at Hollywood Arts. "I don't trust her." She said, crossing her arms as they approached the classroom. And of course, as soon as they entered the room the first thing they saw was Beck and Tori talking with one another. 

This just angered Jade more, as her fists clenched. Andre noticed, and nervously led her to the seats. "It's probably nothing, don't get too worked up.." he said, and she just shrugged his hands off. For the past few months, Beck and Tori had grown closer and closer, not going unnoticed by the rest of their friends. And Jade couldn't help but notice, how her tattoo was fading a bit more, everyday. 

You see, everyone gets a tattoo on their wrist, with their soulmates name in bold letters. Jade always would see  'Beck Oliver' on her arm every morning, but lately it's been fading. You could barely see the 'B' in 'Beck' anymore. This made her paranoid. She didn't want to lose Beck. She truly loved him, and the thought of losing him bothered her to every extent. And losing him to her didn't make matters any better, either.

The class period seemed to last forever. Jade kept getting distracted, her mind wondering to Beck, and the tattoo. 

'Why is it fading?'

'Am I doing something wrong?'

'This wouldn't be happening if she wasn't here.'

When the bell finally rang, she stood up from her seat and stormed out of the classroom. She couldn't bare to see them, with their stupid giggling and talking. She went outside, to the lunch area, since it was lunch time now. She got in the line for pizza, which was around the corner from where her and the others would normally sit. 

Once she got her food, she began walking to the direction of the tables, when a familiar voice stopped her in her tracks.

"Look I've been meaning to tell you this for a really long time." 

The dark haired girl curiously peeked her head around the corner, and was met with the unfortunate sight of her boyfriend and the new girl. "What is it?" Beck asked, leaning against the wall. Tori swallowed nervously, before speaking. "I think your my soulmate." The words shocked Jade. How could he be her soulmate? He was obviously hers-

But just as Jade looked down at her arm, she saw that the once bold black letters were now barely visible. You could hardly even see what it said. 'No, no, no. This isn't happening-'

She looked up again just in time to see Tori lifting her sleeve, to reveal the words 'Beck Oliver' written across her arm. Jade could feel her heart shatter into a million pieces. It wasn't just her imagination. She wasn't just being paranoid, this was actually happening. And to her even bigger shock- Beck smiled. "You don't say..." he trailed off at the end, before pulling up his own sleeve. And sure enough, the words 'Tori Vega' were there.