ELIZA AND HER DELUSIONS.

  Eliza Day was not a drug addict

Eliza Day was not a drug addict. She could stop at any given time and any given moment if you asked her too. It was just a recreational thing she claimed, a hobby if you will.

Eliza Day was full of fucking shit.

Just because she wasn't hopped up on coke or hiding a crackpipe in her pocket, doesn't mean that she wasn't an addict... because she was. She was addicted to psychedelics. She chewed shrooms like daily vitamins and half the time was completely unaware of everything around her or if it was even real.

I couldn't count on my fingers the amount of times she would be poking someone in the middle of the conversation just to make sure they're actually there. She couldn't remember the last time she was easily able to tell the difference between reality and the warped wonderland her drugs gave her.

DISCLAIMER.
COPYRIGHT 2022 © RAVEN
I do not own Euphoria or any of the original characters associated with it. However, I do own any unrecognizable characters, plot lines, and dialogue. I am very protective over my work and I will not hesitate to take legal action if I see anyone plagiarise it. As of right now, Wattpad is the only place I post my work. If you see it anywhere else please message me immediately.

STATUS.
( coming soon. )
started: o1.16.22
finished: oo.oo.oo

NOTE.
dominic fike is my newest crush. that is all :)