o1.

EPISODE ONE:
¿puɐlɹǝpuoʍ oʇ ʇǝƃ noʎ op ʍoɥ

    The heat from the sun poking through white blinds is what awoke Eliza from her deep sleep

The heat from the sun poking through white blinds is what awoke Eliza from her deep sleep. She looks around at the stuffy apartment, her brown eyes blinking as she tries to rub away her blurry vision but soon realizes its smoke surrounding her.

"Wakey wakey," a slow monotonous voice mumbles.

Eliza groans, rubbing the side of her head. Her short hair ruffling at the movement. "Why am I here?"

Fezco leans forward in his chair, taking the blunt out of his mouth and letting out a breath. "You got hit by a car," he informs her, putting the blunt back in.

"My bad," Ashtray mumbles, his cheeks puffy from the cereal in his mouth.

Fezco chuckles. "Your head hit the ground pretty hard," he nods towards Eliza. "How you feeling?"

Eliza leans back, her body aching. "Heavy," she groans, her head thrown back on the couch and her eyes tightly shut. She wasn't sure if she was feeling this way because of the concussion she's certain she has or because she was sober and the weight of this cruel world is back on her shoulders.

Her blurry eyes look around the room, failing to focus on any one thing. It was like her mind was in a limbo state, still pumped from the drugs that probably haven't left her system but also aggressively fatigued. She catches sight of a red slime dripping from Fezco's hands. She shakes her head to focus, realizing that his hands were in fact not dripping with red goo but his knuckles were cut open and raw. "What happened to you?" She nods, instantly regretting it as a sharp pain shoots throughout her skull.

"Nothing that concerns you, ma," Fez dismissed passively. "You should probably get that checked out," he changes the subject, looking the girl up and down as she grips her hair.

Eliza takes a few deep breaths. "I will," she assures breathlessly. "I will, I just... I need a nap real quick. Just a quick nap," her voice trails off as her head slowly falls to the side.

"Yo!" Fezco yells. "Should I call an ambulance?"

"No!" Eliza shoots up. She was fine, she wasn't even in that much pain and it was just another comedown. No biggie. "I'm just coming down," she explains.

"Liza-"

"It's fine, I just need a bit more sleep to heal. You know... because someone hit me with a car," she accuses, side eyeing Ashtray.

"I said my bad!"

"Alright," Fezco nods. He picks up a blanket off the other end of the couch. "Go to sleep," he throws it at her, a small smile hidden by the blunt in his mouth.

"Thank you," Eliza whispers, wrapping herself in a blanket and letting sleep consume her once more.