unfortunately turn??

it's after school, the whole of wxs is meeting at the wonder stage;
"what are we doing here rui?~☆ OH ARE WE GOING SING AND STUFF LIKE ALWAYS?!" she exclaimed, pulling out a balloon from behind her back, going to hand it rui, which caused nene to become jealous of the attention he was recieving from emu.
"YOU 'STAR' OFF"
She cracked a dumb joke

It was kinda funny

with a little laugh, he shook his head.
"no, no, not now... but maybe later" he starts in his usual ominous, mischievous tone, "since we're going to the USA. why don't we learn some English while we're here?"

Emu gasped loudly along with Tsukasa, nene was a little surprised that rui knew english, but it was to be expected from a fan of western style plays such as himself. secretly however, nene didn't want to go as she gets plane sick, but since emu was going she had to. On the other hand tsukasa and emu were in awe, emu asking things like how do you say "wonderhoy!!☆ " and tsukasa asking how to say things like " World future star " and such. Even nene was interested to learn.

Ruis cheeks grow a shade redder from what the troupe were doing, especially from tsukasa, but back to the point. emu did a jump hug manoeuvre to nene (she was so excited), and with a "slight" blush nene jumped a little. she was happy that emu hugged her but she would never say it out loud !!

All the plans were set, the board had words and ideas sprawled all over it.
-----‐--------‐--‐----

After a while, before the show started, they began to talk more than learning. they all kinda forgot about the reason they were there, they were making such a big deal out of it too . Falling into little comfortable conversations in a way. They realized they didn't even start to work and the whole time they were goofing off. especially emu. I mean can you blame her?? They were all together, all happy, how could they not forget about the main reason why they were there?

Nene checked the time. " guys it's getting kinda late I think I'm going to head home " emu gasped " YOUR RIGHT, NENE~☆☆☆!! HOW ABOUT WE WALK HOME TOGETHER!!~☆!! " "WAIT !! " As nene was already walking away emu was trying to catch up to her.

-------------------

It took tsukasa a second to process what had happened. " They left us to clean up !! And we didn't even get to learn how to speak English " 
" well, how about we go to your house and you can be the star of the show the next day? "

tsukasa gave rui a big shiny smile that always twisted rui's heart ♡

tsukasafart help put a lot with this sooooo follow them on tiktok