Chapter 45

"Pa-" Wen Anyu photographed his ID card on the hotel table, and half supported the sleepy Lanshuanghe. He was so tired that he collapsed and said, "How much are two single rooms?"

    "Five hundred and fifty-seven." The girl at the front desk looked at him curiously, then looked at Lanshuanghe, and reminded: "If you have two rooms, you must show your ID."

    He was too tired to hear the dark rain, so he leaned the Lanshuang River up to the front desk to share part of the gravity.

    He had a thousand words stuck in his throat, and finally turned into one sentence: "Why are you so heavy!"

    Lan Shuanghe drooped his head and did not respond.

    Half an hour ago, Lan Shuanghe kissed him heroically, and then threw himself on him.

    No matter what he called, he couldn't wake up, so Wen Anyu could only call the driver to pick them up here, and then found a hotel at random.

.Many hotels were closed in the middle of the night, but fortunately there was still such a hotel open, and the sanitary conditions seemed to be very good. Wen Anyu was not picky about this.

    He has no right to be picky, he just wants to sleep.

    After searching Lanshuanghe for a while, Wen Anyu felt guilty and didn't dare to touch it, so he could only ask, "Where is your ID card?"

    Lan Shuanghe: "..."

    Wen Anyu shook him again: "ID card."

    Lan Shuanghe finally had a little reaction, raised his eyelashes shallowly, and his voice was still cold.

    His answer was even more somber:

    "Did not bring."

    "..." Wen Anyu suffocated suddenly.

    I didn't bring it, what should I do?

    The little girl at the front desk covered her mouth and smiled, seeing Wen Anyu's embarrassment, and said, "You can open a double room, you only need to show an ID card."

.Wen Anyu can't wait to record this sentence and show it to Lanshuanghe tomorrow, so that Lanshuanghe won't wonder how they sleep in the same room after sobering up.

    Wen Anyu learned from heaven and earth, he is definitely not the kind of person who takes advantage of people's dangers, unless the situation forces him!

    Yes, now is the situation.

    Wen Anyu didn't ask how much the double room cost, and hurriedly said, "WeChat or Alipay, hurry up, the phone is going to run out of power."

    The little girl at the front desk was also anxious, and while checking the desktop computer, she said, "It's fine."

    Wen Anyu hurriedly swiped Alipay, "I've switched to the payment interface."

    The girl at the front desk said, "There is no double room, only a double room."

    "How can this happen, it's too unfortunate." . Wen Anyu recited "forced by the situation" several times in her heart, but she couldn't stop laughing: "There's no way, the big bed room is just fine."

    After paying, he helped Lanshuanghe to the elevator again, and the phone 'buzzed' to announce that it was turned off.

    Wen Anyu secretly breathed a sigh of relief, at least he was staying.

    After the elevator door was closed, the little girl at the front desk excitedly sent a message to her girlfriend: "I met two handsome guys on duty in the middle of the night!"