Terry and Gabby's Wedding Flashback

Gabby's POV (1986)

Today was one of the biggest days of my life. I married the love of my life, Terry Silver. We first met after the 1985 All Valley Karate Tournament after him and John Kreese went their separate ways. I was hired as Terry's personal assistant at DynaTox and that's where we first met and fell in love.

We decided to marry at the Wattles Mansion and Gardens Park in Los Angeles in 1987 in front of a small number of guests including Margaret and Milos, Terry's two dearest staff members and friends of mine. I wish that my mother, Betsy, could be here, but she passed away shortly after I was born.

Terry and I had our wedding picture taken. We gazed into each other's eyes and the photographer took this amazing photo of us that we eventually had framed above our fireplace in our bedroom.

 We gazed into each other's eyes and the photographer took this amazing photo of us that we eventually had framed above our fireplace in our bedroom

Our first dance was to the song, (I've Had) The Time of My Life by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes from one of my favorite movies, Dirty Dancing. When I told Terry about this song, I didn't think he was going to like it. But I overheard him singing in the shower one night. Of course, I was lying in bed reading my book. But that was the past, and now, I'm Mrs. Gabriella Silver.

Gabby's POV (Present Day)

''Gabriella, it's been a while'' was all I heard and then, all the color had drained from my face.

I had turned around to see the one man who I despised my entire life, my father, John Kreese

I had turned around to see the one man who I despised my entire life, my father, John Kreese. He abandoned me after my mother, Betsy, died and I was raised by my grandparents in Burbank, California.

''What the fuck do you want? Why come and find me now of all times? Where the fuck were you growing up my entire life? Huh?! Just get the fuck out, Dad. I don't want to see you.'' I said as I broke down in tears, screaming while my dad walked out the door with a smirk of his face.

I sat in my backstage dressing room crying my eyes out, after the confrontation. Now, all I wanted was my husband's loving comfort and to be in his arms. Oh gosh, I need Terry now and more than ever.