💚Venti x Reader💚//Sleeping under the moon🌙

-I didn't specify any gender.
-Fluff? Kinda?
-Y/N: Your name
-E/C: Eye color
-H/C: Hair color
-F/C: Favorite color

{I apologize for any miss spelled words, I'm not english, so if you find any grammar or spelling mistake, please, inform me about it and I will fix it right away}
------------------------------------------------------------------

~Y/N's POV~

I was walking around the forest, it was getting kinda late, and the sun was already hidding away, everything was silent, and I was looking for a place to stay, as I didn't like the idea of sleeping in the middle of the forest at night.

I kept on walking for a few minutes, until I saw Mondstat in the distance, I was glad I found my way back, I didn't even know how. "Did I really just walked in circles?"

I started to walk faster and sprint a bit to get there, and when I arrived, I thought about going home right away, right the day before, I started travelling by my own, Kaeya said I wouldn't last even a week, so I really wanted to prove him wrong, but I then realized it hadn't been even two days and I was already heading back home...

I refused to let Kaeya find out after a day I was already heading back to my house, so I decided to leave, and think about something.

As I walked, I started to hear the sound of a lire, I looked around, and kept on following the music, it sounded calming and beautiful, so I wanted to know who was playing with such grace.

Right when I arrived to the source of the sound, I saw him, it was a boy, he was sitting against a really big Tree which was right in front of a statue of the seven.

I walked closer, and I then saw him completely, his eyes were closed, he looked so concentrated in his playing he didn't even realized I was looking, he looked pretty cute.

"Do you like this song?" He said suddenly, it took me by surprise and I jumped back slightly.

"I- eh... Uh... Yes, you're really... Uh, good, with the lire" I complimented the boy, who smiled in return, I was blushing a bit, it was kind of embarrassing, the fact he just catchet me staring at him like that.

"Well, thank you! My name is Venti, Venti the bard! You?" He said, getting up and offering a hand shake, which I accepted.

"I'm Y/N"

"Cute name!" I blushed slightly at the statement and looked at the sky, it was already pretty dark.

"What? Are you scared of the dark?" Venti laughed.

"Heh, no, it's just, I will be sleeping outside today"

"Oh really? You're a traveler?" He asked.

"Yes, I just started a day ago though..." He smiled widely.

"I'd love to travel! Maybe I could accompany you" Venti looked really sure about his words, and I looked at him in awe.

"R-Really?"

"Well of course! Who knows the places I could play at! I'm sure people from other places would love my playing as well" He speaked out proud of himself.

"Well, I mean, you can come, but don't expect us to come back in a while"

"Of course I know, don't worry about that"
I looked at him smiling like an idiot, I surely liked his attitude, he was really positive, and his energy gave me a good feeling.
"Anyways, when are we starting?" He asked.

"Oh, tomorrow morning, for now, we'll have to sleep outside" I said looking around in concern he wouldn't like the idea.

"Oh, right, let's sleep against the tree then, it's more comfortable than it looks" Venti stated, he seemed sure about his words indeed.

"Oh, right" I walked with Venti to the tree, and sat down, leaning my back right against it, it really was kind of soft.

I yawned, and closed my eyes, I then heard the bard playing his lire again, it was so calming I couldn't resist falling asleep really quick, and as I was so tired, I didn't even realize I fell asleep on his shoulder.

"Hm? Oh, you little sleepy head, I wasn't expecting you to faint on me like that" Venti chuckled quietly, he then pulled me closer so I had a more comfortable position, and hugged me. "Y' know, I think we are going to get along really well" He said to himself, leaning closer and falling asleep as well.

Let's just say I woke up in a sleeping Venti's embrace.