A SEED OF DOUBT

Sitting on the bench that was located beside the orphanage, two people were facing each other; one sat on the bench and the other stood in front

Sitting on the bench that was located beside the orphanage, two people were facing each other; one sat on the bench and the other stood in front. Another person stood a bit further from the two as they were only there to observe them.

The silence was extremely uncomfortable.

Asami opened her mouth but ended up closing back up, no words left her mouth as she kept staring down on the ground.

Izana on the other hand, was mindlessly staring off into space, not acknowledging the two people in front of him.

Asami shifted her foots, trying to rack her brain to form a excuse about why she had ran away from him in the middle of the night while the latter sat there emotionless.

"Iza-chan..."She start but still, Izana showed no expression. It hurts Asami seeing him like this. She knew this is the final turning point of his corruption."...... About.. Shin-niisan-!!! "

Suddenly, a hand grabbed her throat tightly, causing her to choke at the sudden hit of her airway. "ACK!"

Kakucho became alert as he tried to help her but the looks that Izana gave him was a silent warning for the male to stay away.

Asami hands shot up to grab his hand that were choking her. Tears pricked in her eyes as she slowly losing air in her lungs.

"What were you doing in Shinichiro shop in the middle of the night? Where is he?" His question made her hearts drop. He knew. He just wants to confirm it from her, from his bunny.

He lifted her up in the air, her feet dangles. "I.. A..." She choked out incoherent words. Her once pale face turns into purple. Her vision were getting blurry and her eyes rolled back almost passing out.

"IZANA THAT'S ENOUGH!" Kakucho pried his hand off her throat. She fell down and coughs out, trying to catch some air into her lungs.

Izana's eyes widen in realisation. He took it too far. He just wanted to threaten her into telling him the truth but his anger issues got the better of him.

Kakucho kneels down beside her and pat on her back, calming her down. Izana saw this and a shot of pain spread through his heart and he frown in displeased. He pushed the feeling away and focus on her.

"Tell me." He demands.

After calming down, Asami nervously looks up to him, seeing a different expressions on his face that she had never seen before. It was a mixture of anger, jealousy, guilty and sadness all in one expression.

"I.. I.. Just miss him that's all.." Her voice was hoarsed. "When I arrive, I saw some kids breaking in and I tried to stop them... But...... I was too late! They killed him! They killed my father figure! I can still remember how his body went cold! His bloods..! I remember everything!" Tears fell down onto the ground as she cried loudly.

The whole day, she hidden her pain with a smile but now, Izana managed to break down her walls. Even if it's by force and unintentionally.

Seeing at how hard she had cries, Izana decided to not mention about her sketchy attire at that night. He tried to think that she just don't want to get caught by the helper in the orphanage. However, there's a seed of doubt planted in his mind but he chose to leave it alone for now.