💕

​​​​How To Stop Being A Pessimist And Change Your Life : 🤍

▫️About Choice & Your Life
Every day you make a choice - to be the person you were before  or not, to do things one way or another, to do something that will benefit you or to do something that  will slowly destroy you.

You are the master of your life! Every day you write your story with your thoughts and actions. YOU DECIDE! No one can make you happy, no one should save you, no one can fill your void! You are the most important authority for yourself in everything! No one in this world really knows how to do it, how good it is.

▫️About Desires, Or How Many Chances Do you have To Change Your Life
If you live the desires and needs of other people, this is NOT YOUR life. If the world is faded, if there is no feeling of happiness and joy, if there are no desires, then it's time to change something in this life! If such an awareness comes, don't delay the changes! Many, realizing this, still continue to procrastinate for years, without changing anything in their life.

There are so many people in the world, so many places, so much interesting information, so many delicious dishes... But most people locks themselves in a small box and turn their lives into groundhog day. We now have something that people couldn't even dream of 50 years ago! We have the Internet: we have access to all the knowledge, the rarest books, amazing and priceless information.

In order to better assimilate and remember information, it should surprise you, it is also important to put it into practice. You should not have an info overdose, stop the background information flow, keep only what can make you feel happier and better.

▫️How To Love And Be Loved
Make friends and new acquaintances, develop new communication skills. Many people approach communication from the consumer's point of view - what will they get from him, what will they feel from this communication? And they are not interested about how the interlocutor feels, how comfortable it is for him/her to be nearby.

If you want people to love you and reach out to you, be sure to follow three simple conditions: love yourself, love people and be interested in their desires, their feelings - so after communicating with you, people will have a pleasant aftertaste.

Look people in the eyes, don't be afraid, your ancient brain is perfectly able to analyze non-verbal signals of the interlocutor, it will help you a lot. Smile and notice the good - it's especially valuable.

[Healthy Relationships are always full of lightness, joy and happiness, without conditions, ultimatums and scandals. These are relationships that are built from the point of view of integrity and self-sufficiency. Healthy relationship is when you are not pressed by partner’s value system and are not required to change for it]

Be grateful! We take a lot of things and a lot of people in life for granted and understand their value only when we lose them. Life is a miracle! We live in an amazing time!

Human is not the crown of nature, we have no power over it, but nature rules over us to the fullest! Earth, water, fire - something that will help you restore yourself in a parent way, with love. Walk more often near the rivers, walk bare feet on the ground, look at the burning fire…Don't forget who you are - a human, a child of nature!

🤍🤍🤍