3

BENNY?!!

OMG BENNY 'i yell as i run up to him and hug him' hi dari how you been girl'. i've been good  how about you how are the guys'. good they wanted to come but they needed to stay and watch the sandlot'. ahhh the good old days 'i whisper 'i say' OH SHIT let me introduce u to my friends.  this is fezco and ashtray i point to them and wink at ashtray' he stands up smirking and says ' her boyfriend ashtray what are you to my girl 'he says with pure jealousy in his tone 'benny laughs and says '. oh i'm her bestfriend you don't have to worry i'm gay' he says'.  *ashtray grabs my waist.and whispers in my ear * come to my house tonight ok *. ok'i say. ' he walks to fezco and they walk out the house me and benny start catching up then he says'well i gotta go i'll see you tomorrow k?*. *k byeee ily benny* *i walk to my house and climb through the window i put my hair in a ponytail and curl it then i put this croptop and shorts on  and put my shoes on grab my phone and money and climb out my to ashtrays ' when i get there i knock on the door he opens it and let's me in.

hi mammas'he says in this voice that can make your knees go weak'

hi ashy ' he hates when i call him that so i do it anyways'

*he rolls his eyes*. you know i hate that

i know that's why i do it"i innocently smile"

'he chuckles' come here
*i go closer to him and he locks are lips together they're moving so in sync that one movement can break it.  *he pushes me to his room and pins me to the wall*

*he doesn't say anything but kiss my neck and i moan slightly*

then we heard a door open
it was fezco

yo what y'all doin in here?*he says*.

we look at each other and then fezco says something that makes ashtray start tearing up...

she's alive..