1.

A/N This is a collaboration between giakfanfiqs and Dragon_Kitara

✨✨✨

"Stop stepping on all the toys!" Bangchan yelled, letting out a sigh in exasperation at Felix and Seungmin who nearly tripped and faceplanted on the cold hard floor, while entering the set.

"Why did they even get so much?" Seungmin grumbled, picking up a teddy bear from the floor and being his usual self, poking the eyes of the poor teddy bear mercilessly. A few minutes later, he finally got bored and pointed at the brown bear. "Do we get to take them home?"

The assistant director shook her head in the negative. "I'm afraid not. We'll be donating it to a children's hospital after the shoot but I believe each of you can keep one thing as a souvenir since there's a lot of toys we have here."

"Sick!" Felix laughed, grabbing the bear from Seungmin's hands before aggressively throwing it at Han Jisung's face who was interrupted from his own little world with his dear Lee Know.

"Yah! Are you six?" Changbin scolded, plucking a toy from the ground and rolling his eyes at them.

"Why would you even get so happy over toy robots- THIS ONE HAS LIGHTS!" Changbin explained mid-sentence but let out a squeal once he realized that the toy had lights.

"Woah!"

"Lemme see!"

The Stray Kids members all surrounded Changbin as the toy robot lit up, expressing their amazement in little gasps and hums and Jisung, being his usual self, responded with a vast range of different expressions within a few moments. The Director of this music video clapped his hands before speaking through a microphone.

"There's just one more shot to film for Christmas EveL! Please prepare and get into positions!"

Everyone voiced their agreement before their makeup artists and stylists came over to do a few touches as the members slowly got serious. Kim Ji Yu had just finished her small cameo scene where she had screamed in dismay that the boys weren't Santa but she didn't intend to leave just yet, wanting to get a few autographs and pictures to keep as a souvenir.

She loitered in the side as the music came on and the boys began shooting in their red Santa outfits. Ji Yu turned around in search of her assistant  the small girl was already a well-known child actress when her foot came into contact with something. Ji Yu's eyes bulged before she squatted down, next to it, observing the thing with her eyes shining with curiosity.

Compared to all the toys that were scattered around the set, this one was definitely the most expensive one she saw so far. She glanced back at the boys, wanting to show them what she discovered. It took around 20 minutes to finish the last scene after NGing around 3 times and the boys began hopping around in excitement since they couldn't wait to know how the music video would turn out to be.

Ji Yu gestured wildly in their direction as she called out for them. Bangchan bumped shoulders with Hyunjin before pointing towards her.

"Little Ji Yu seems excited," he squealed as he told the other members about it.

They all approached her with wide grins and jokes, complimenting the girl's cameo scene. Ji Yu flushed at all the praise she received from her bug brother-like members before pointing to the black box behind her.

"Did Mr. JYP really allow the budget to buy this?" She inquired as her gaze ran around to examine their just as curious faces.

The boys glanced over her shoulder at the ground before exclaiming as they were shaken at the sight of such an expensive game just lying around at the filming set. They crowded the newly released PlayStation box and even released giggles at the sight of having a small screen so they could actually play it while the staff began wrapping things up, them being completely unaware of this occurring.